R.I.P Trayvon

I think they do it just because... lawyers have to try any and everything to get the verdict their client needs.. 

of course some witnesses are going to be biased or influenced by things they're seen and heard....  Zimmerman's family will testify that he saves kids from burning buildings on the weekends, after he's done volunteering at Big Bros, Big Sisters

Did GZ ever show any remorse? I realize it was "self defense" in his eyes and he felt threatened or whatever. But whenever I accidentally hurt someone I feel complete remorse, and am sometimes shaking. I may be heated and in the moment of fighting, feel that the other guy "deserved" it. But there comes a time when remorse should set in, right?

Something has always seemed off about his attitude. Why no public apology just a day later. The cops sure seemed willing to let this thing go under the radar as much as they could initially. I guess that could be a reason why he never publicly spoke. He could have cleared his name on day #2 with his actions.. Instead he's out hiding with a former sheriff and air marshall like he did something wrong.

Did GZ ever show any remorse? I realize it was "self defense" in his eyes and he felt threatened or whatever. But whenever I accidentally hurt someone I feel complete remorse, and am sometimes shaking. I may be heated and in the moment of fighting, feel that the other guy "deserved" it. But there comes a time when remorse should set in, right?

Something has always seemed off about his attitude. Why no public apology just a day later. The cops sure seemed willing to let this thing go under the radar as much as they could initially. I guess that could be a reason why he never publicly spoke. He could have cleared his name on day #2 with his actions.. Instead he's out hiding with a former sheriff and air marshall like he did something wrong.
if I was his lawyer, I wouldn't had advised him to show remorse....

reason being, remorse might make people feel like GZ overreacted and didn't need to shoot the kid... like he ****** up.

would seem to me like you stick to your guns, no pun intended, and act like he was a goon that beat the **** out of you for no reason.... and he's better off dead.

**** aint nothing but a game and you have to play it.

reason being, remorse might make people feel like GZ overreacted and didn't need to shoot the kid... like he ****** up.

would seem to me like you stick to your guns, no pun intended, and act like he was a goon that beat the **** out of you for no reason.... and he's better off dead.

I hear what your saying, but given the prosecutions opening statement towards the jury regarding the exact words of George Zimmerman towards Trayvon Martin which were "******g punks" and "they always get away" during Zimmerman's initial 911 call, showing remorse somehow, someway would seem like a good thing for Zimmerman. 

I hear what your saying, but given the prosecutions opening statement towards the jury regarding the exact words of George Zimmerman towards Trayvon Martin which were "******g punks" and "they always get away" during Zimmerman's initial 911 call, showing remorse somehow, someway would seem like a good thing for Zimmerman. 
 fair points...

Pretty much

Showing no remorse just makes him look like a cold-emotionless individual

That's not going to benefit when you have an all-female jury either

Last edited:
Plus he lied when he did so called apologize to TM parents

He said

"I'm sorry your son died I did not know how old he was"

But he said to dispatch when asked about age

"Late teens"

The man is liar I can't understand why anybody is still thinking he's telling the truth

Last edited:
Plus he lied when he did so call apologize to TM parents

He said

"I'm sorry your son died I did not know how old he was"

But he said to dispatch when asked about age

"Late teens"

The man is liar I can't understand why anybody is still thinking he's telling the truth
:smh:

is this still the prosecution witnesses?????
when does the defense call its witnesses

The order of a trial is generally this.

Opening Statements --> State puts on its case in chief --> Defense puts on its case in chief --> State might put on rebuttal witnesses --> Closing Arguments.

Zimmerman called Trayvon's parents afterwards??  I didn't know that occurred. 

that last question was so clutch..... SO CLUTCH.

"the person you saw on top was the person that got up, correct" 

"yes."

"no further questions your honor...."

i just wish they could have got her to say she couldn't tell how tall they were, just that one person had more "girth" ...

he's never seen these kids before, but "they typically run towards......"

who the **** is they if you've never seen them before?

These calls are a little unsettling. He spends way too much time watching black kids.

They have tank tops and basketball shorts on, oh no. They might mess around and play outside.

Lol... this guy man..

"I know the person that lives there...... he's caucasian"

so basically the white guy never has ****** over his house.

that last question was so clutch..... SO CLUTCH.

"the person you saw on top was the person that got up, correct" 

"yes."

"no further questions your honor...."

i just wish they could have got her to say she couldn't tell how tall they were, just that one person had more "girth" ...

I wish he asked her more too

Omara was trying to prove to her TM was bigger cuz of height

How the hell can somebody tell who's taller and they both on the ground

These calls are a little unsettling. He spends way too much time watching black kids.

Indeed they are.  I can't see how anyone as a jury member or even anyone that just heard all those phone calls can't help but think something is wrong with George Zimmerman or better yet that he has a problem with black people in his neighborhood. 

Back
Top Bottom