R.I.P Trayvon

LMAO.  Touche.  Unfortunately, many people sound like they are getting their information from such sources. 

Last edited:
If I had to put money down:

Zimmerman sees the "suspicious" Trayvon
Ignores 9-1-1 "we don't need you to do that (follow Trayvon)"
Zimmerman follows Trayvon
Trayvon becomes curious about follower
Confrontation occurs
Words are exchanged
Zimmerman, who's packing and apparently angry (as evidenced by 911 comments), doesn't fall back
Punches thrown, scuffle ensues
Trayvon gets the better of Zimmerman
Zimmerman gets off the ground, backs up a few feet and fires one shot

Defend himself from what tho? We don't know who touched who first? Gz looks like he's too soft too want to throw hands and trayvon seems like he was about that action. My guess would be that tm felt offended by being followed, so as they got closer, tm probably pushed him or something. If those scars on gz 's head were legit, looks like tm was handling him. Gz was probably looking for any reason to shoot tho.

So who do you all think was screaming for help. I think it was tm, but if he was pounding Zimmerman'shhead, why would he be the one screaming?

But its literally impossible for him to be bashing his head like they claim and NOT have ANY blood on his fingers, bruised knuckles, some kind of indication of GZ on Trayvon's body which they didn't find. Also his jacket would have dirt and mud all over it not fresh and clean. Look at Trayvon's hoodie they showed yesterday...it had dirt and marks all over it....now to me that seems to indicate that he was on the bottom and GZ was on top of him.

And having a gun which is loaded and ready to fire at a moments notice can give any coward the courage to step to people....if he wouldn't have been armed and went at it with hands then I'd see that point but when you are much more armed than the other party you aren't gonna be scared. TM didn't even touch the gun at all so GZ's story just makes no sense, not to mention he's changed some details of it

Was he definitely wearing that jacket during the scuffle? I agree you'd think there would be some sort of marking. Thing looks fresh off the rack :lol:

This lady is annoying as hell on the line :smh:

This lady is annoying as hell on the line
mean.gif
I guess she was just really shocked, and understandably so.  On another note, situations like this is why every woman should have a man in their life somehow someway.  If she did, that man in her life would have been able to help calm her down.  

I mean people posting irrelevant pics and spouting nonsense does nothing for this debate. There is a report you can find online detailing the facts. Anyone reading the report with a clear and unbiased mind would let GZ walk and suggest mental detention.
There is a Black professional athlete by the name of Plaxico Burress, who accidentally shot himself, then had to do time.

Why should this clown Zimmerman go free?
Bruh Plax brought an unlicensed gun into a NYC club... NYC ain't Florida man... Your comparison is 100% awful.

LMAO.  Touche.  Unfortunately, many people sound like they are getting their information from such sources. 

Its even more unfortunate that if someone provided you with a fairly credible source

All you will do is dismiss it as hearsay or disinformation bcuz GZ didn't approve it

Somebody could give you mother theresa swearing on a stack of bibles as a source and you'd still take GZ word over hers

So at this point I really don't care anymore

Believe what you wanna believe

Last edited:
I guess she was just really shocked, and understandably so.  On another note, situations like this is why every woman should have a man in their life somehow someway.  If she did, that man in her life would have been able to help calm her down.  

No doubt. Just early as hell for me to be hearing females whine like that :lol:

What's crazy to me in situations like this is the thought that Trayvon is lying dead in the rain, cops on the scene, 911 calls up the wazoo and Trayvon's folks are probably at home thinking he's about to walk through the door. :\

What's going on.. at work at the moment 
mean.gif

Need to watch this when I get home

Bruh Plax brought an unlicensed gun into a NYC club... NYC ain't Florida man... Your comparison is 100% awful.
Yes, he did. However, if the gun did not go off, he would not have been found out, nor charged.

The humiliation of Plax shooting himself, wasn't enough for Bloomberg, Plax had to do time.
Ohhhh so Plax should have just been left alone and not prosecuted for gun possession... Instead the "humiliation" should have been enough punishment.

Him bringing a gun to the club woulda been all gravy had he been responsible enough to put the safety on. 

"I hearby sentence Mr. Burress to a lifetime of Cheddar Bob references as punishment for breaking New Yorks gun control laws"

wow, this is so sad. couldn't imagine being the parents right now.

Yeah I'm kind of amazed at their composure through this...every time having to hear the moment your young son was murdered :smh: :smh: I dont know if I could take that

For all of those who think TM attacked him, what do you think TM did when he saw the gun?

Continued the attack.
This.

If GZ was so afraid for his life, why not just PULL the gun to get TM off him? What unarmed, untrained person, nevermind a kid, attacks when someone pulls a gun on them?

Which leads me to believe GZ just pulled and fired.

This witness is a huge one for the prosecution man, that 911 call was eerie...and in the moment hearing that she seemed sure it was TM screaming...and she's not wilting under any defense questions. She was prepped WELL

Last edited:
This witness is a huge one for the prosecution man, that 911 call was eerie...and in the moment hearing that she seemed sure it was TM screaming...and she's not wilting under any defense questions. She was prepped WELL
100% agreed.  Don West is going nowhere and getting no traction with these questions to this female witness. 

Back
Top Bottom