R.I.P Trayvon

Did they ever say what the thinking was behind that. Like that seems like something that's suppose to be done protocol wise...........
****, as much as George called in they all knew him and he was just one of the fellas... 

"take the stove off" 
mean.gif
U know what I take back what I said maybe she just hella nervous because she knows the implications of her testimony and case. Like if he gets off their MIGHT be rioting and what not

I think GZ's case takes a huge hit if they can establish that Trayvon was being chased....  now the ***** was really being "hunted"

Toxicology report on the victim

But no toxicology report on the shooter

That's not correct procedure I don't think

But I been wrong before

Chris serano the lead detective said a lot of shady things went down.
He wanted to have GZ arrested by the next day, but a "special guy" said to wait.

Been hearing a lot of Casey Anthony references in regards to beating cases in FL. But in the Anthony case, the State couldn't prove cause of death so how could a murder charge stick when not even knowing how the victim died.

Zimmerman sounds timid as **** and is such a little *****. After hearing these calls it appears everyone is a "suspicious character".

This is why she got off, so much reasonable doubt.

As a jury I would be slow to convict her knowing that she could face death row and I dont even know how the victim died.

I believe it was negligence

Last edited:
****, as much as George called in they all knew him and he was just one of the fellas... 

Pretty much

Patted him on the back

"Way to go Georgie you caught your 1st body you're 1 of us now"

And went out for beers together

Wow this girl is a collage grad?
See but just because a person graduates college doesn't make a person smart I'm not talking about her I'm just saying in general. People assume that just cause a person has a degree that they are intelligent when that's not the case sometimes.
Guess it goes back to misconceptions and judging a book by its cover

It's all going to boil down to Zimmerman's testimony and who initiated the contact. He wasn't breaking the law by following him,
so people can just freely stalk teenagers? gee and I wonder why there are so much rapes and kidnappings in this world...
well if they acting "suspicious" apparently so
Did Zimmerman ever say what was suspicious about Trayvon? I mean it was a kid walking with an Arizona and bag of skittles. To an unracist person, that's not "suspicious"

Last edited:
I also think the witnesses have been prepared well because they're not taking the bait in most questions.... GZ's attorneys keep trying to leave bread crumbs 

I also like how they established her educational background and where she's from.. i'd naturally find a well educated person's words more credible than someone with a GED... yes, thats being very judgemental but court cases aint won with morals...

It's all going to boil down to Zimmerman's testimony and who initiated the contact. He wasn't breaking the law by following him,

so people can just freely stalk teenagers? gee and I wonder why there are so much rapes and kidnappings in this world...

Did Zimmerman ever say what was suspicious about Trayvon? I mean it was a kid walking with an Arizona and bag of skittles. To an unracist person, that's not "suspicious"
I agree with u I was just being sarcastic in my previous post

See but just because a person graduates college doesn't make a person smart I'm not talking about her I'm just saying in general. People assume that just cause a person has a degree that they are intelligent when that's not the case sometimes.
Guess it goes back to misconceptions and judging a book by its cover

Can you say James Holmes

He was a damn genius

I agree with u I was just being sarcastic in my previous post
I know, I just want to know what his justification for thinking TM was suspicious was.

Back
Top Bottom