R.I.P Trayvon

Jesus man. This ******g guy rambles on and on and on. Like get to the ******g point already. Why are we talking about locks from Lowes.

The defense lawyer Don West is never prepared, this dude always needs extra time to get himself ready
laugh.gif
Son, that **** is embarrassing.  I watched dude's entire opening statement last night and I legit felt bad for dude.  
laugh.gif

And the looks on Zimmerman's face when they'd pan back to him during the opening statements were HILARIOUS.  Buddy looked like he wanted to hop out that chair and mollywhop West.  

On another note, Robin Meade on HLN can get the business.  
devil.gif
  I never knew.  

We all now know that Zimmerman is soft, weak and paranoid... Do we really think he initiated the confrontation?

Not talking about following from a distance, I mean an actual face to face confrontation.

I just don't see it... he ain't built like that (even if he was strapped).

Don't get me wrong, Trayvon had every right to confront him for following him. I just don't see Zimmerman being the aggressor beyond trailing him.

Don West.........."Excuse I'm going to grab some water, feel free to grab some for yourself as well"......
roll.gif
roll.gif

Takes this dude 30 mins to basically say George calls the cops all the time bcz he's the NW Coordinator and that was his duty.
The jury has to be bored as **** and zoning out.

Lol @ this ***** being Sweetchuck from Police Academy: Citizens on Patrol

CelticsFan9783 said:
It all could have been avoided if Zimmerman didn't follow Martin and alerted police to suspicions. However, following Martin was not criminal. If the defense can prove that Martin was the aggressor, Zimmerman will be found not guilty of murder.

Said this last week. One of the important points. How the jury perceives this aspect is key.

We all now know that Zimmerman is soft, weak and paranoid... Do we really think he initiated the confrontation?

Not talking about following from a distance, I mean an actual face to face confrontation.

Don't get me wrong, Trayvon had every right to confront him for following him. I just don't see Zimmerman being the aggressor beyond trailing him.
And that is why Zimmy will walk.

This is ridiculous. Where is the defense going with this? People take shortcuts through houses all the time. Where I used to live, me and most of the other kids in my neighborhood used to jump this one fence and go between these two houses divided by parking spaces. Most of us lived there or were going to friends houses who lived there.

This is ridiculous. Where is the defense going with this? People take shortcuts through houses all the time. Where I used to live, me and most of the other kids in my neighborhood used to jump this one fence and go between these two houses divided by parking spaces. Most of us lived there or were going to friends houses who lived there.
True indeed.  Not even just that, but how can you say and or go with the notion of calling the police for anybody you don't recognize in your neighborhood??  If that were the case any and everybody would call the cops on any visitor that any of your neighbors had, or any delivery person. 

I guess the Dominos pizza delivery person is a "suspicious" person as well since he or she is not a resident of the community.  That's like me calling the cops to my neighborhood on any given Saturday night when there is a huge fight party going on and any of my neighbors have company over to watch the fight.   

The very nature of following someone is confrontation, IMO. There are just varying degrees of it.

Zimmerman doesn't follow as he was trained to do, and Trayvon doesn't feel the need to see what's good with this strange dude following him on a rainy, dark night. I have no clue exactly what happened during that final fight/confrontation, but I don't think Zimmerman set out to murk someone. BUT...like I said before, if he doesn't follow, there's no opportunity for that final fight to occur. So IMO, Zimmerman can be held responsible for Martin's death, regardless of who initiated the physical contact. Martin had every right to stand his ground in a neighborhood where he had every right to be.

All that said, I think the state was too zealous with the 2nd Degree Murder charge. Manslaughter would've been better, as I really can't see Zimmerman being found guilty of murder in this instance.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

YES - he initiated confrontation by disregarding police instruction &  "following" (harassing) Martin. 

If all he did was follow from a distance then we wouldnt be talking about this.  Its neighborhood watch - not neiborhood harass.

Ever been "followed" in a store?  They arent doing it to provide you great customer service.  Feels strangely like harrassment because in their minds youre a theif already based solely on their prejudice.  Same thing applies here.

Guns give strength to the soft, weak and paranoid.

Don't get me wrong, Trayvon had every right to confront him for following him.

Martin shoulda just went home and closed the door.

I just don't see Zimmerman being the aggressor beyond trailing him (without having a gun) - but this sentence shows you feel he was in fact the aggressor just by "following" (harrassing).

Zimmerman became the aggressor as soon as he decided to disregard authority and follow Martin.

The act of following someone (who hasnt broken any laws and against police instruction) while armed with a gun is aggression - thats isnt what neighborhood watch does. 

Soft, weak, and paranoid + gun + disregard for authority (police instruction to not follow) = dead unarmed teenager

No further explaination needed.

If the jury cant see that then Zimmerman will walk.

Then punished in civil court.

West calls GZ a neighborhood coordinator liaison to police, but are there instances where neighbors called GZ to report something so that he could then call the police for them? The defense is really making a case that he had all sorts of calls come in and he made it his duty to take those calls, and then proceed to call police on their behalf? Is that how neighborhood watches really go down? If it's suspicious, why wouldnt that first neighbor just call the police and cut out the middleman?

The defense yesterday was really playing up the fact that he was a "helper" to the community. There would definitely be cell phone records or text record of him receiving all of these calls from neighbors.... Yet we all can pretty much see how it went down. Dude was paranoid behind belief and made those calls all on his own.

Last edited:
The very nature of following someone is confrontation, IMO. There are just varying degrees of it.

Zimmerman doesn't follow as he was trained to do, and Trayvon doesn't feel the need to see what's good with this strange dude following him on a rainy, dark night. I have no clue exactly what happened during that final fight/confrontation, but I don't think Zimmerman set out to murk someone. BUT...like I said before, if he doesn't follow, there's no opportunity for that final fight to occur. So IMO, Zimmerman can be held responsible for Martin's death, regardless of who initiated the physical contact. Martin had every right to stand his ground in a neighborhood where he had every right to be.

All that said, I think the state was too zealous with the 2nd Degree Murder charge. Manslaughter would've been better, as I really can't see Zimmerman being found guilty of murder in this instance.

Agree with all of this.

Defense about to cross this dude the same way they did the last witness:

"did you ever discuss the legality of following someone?..."

Last edited:
THIS!

My yard was the one everyone cut through :lol:

Back
Top Bottom