R.I.P Trayvon

Zimmerman feared for his life yeah..

How come no one says it about TM.. kid was walking home at late night in the dark.. dude pulls up in his truck.. parks..and starts following him.. so what if he kicked zimmys butt in fear for his life

Imma keep it real if someone pulled up and parked at night got out and followed me I'd be scared too 
laugh.gif
If lil tray tray was in fear for his life why didn't he call 911? He did have a phone in his hand.

Zimmerman feared for his life yeah..

How come no one says it about TM.. kid was walking home at late night in the dark.. dude pulls up in his truck.. parks..and starts following him.. so what if he kicked zimmys butt in fear for his life

Imma keep it real if someone pulled up and parked at night got out and followed me I'd be scared too 
laugh.gif
If lil tray tray was in fear for his life why didn't he call 911? He did have a phone in his hand.
jew right..

Zimmy called 911 his job was done.. why did he feel the need to put himself in a situation where there could be a potential confrontation.. shouldn't he have just stayed in his vechile?

mean.gif
 Sad thing is theres only 2 people that know every detail and one is dead. I hate to bring up pointless **** but lawd if tm was white this would've been over months ago. 

[table][tr][td]
Bill Sheaffer: 
Richard Connor won't be able to testify regarding text messages. If you missed it last night, this was one of the texts he was going to testify to-- when you read this, you can see why defense wanted his testimony in: 

21:29:02 talks about having been involved in orchestrated fight... 3 rounds.... talks about how he won second and third and won the fight... also able to hit in the nose and make them bleed, not satisfied with amount of blood... not done yet with this guy... cautioned he should quit doing this[/td][/tr][/table]

The dispatcher has already testified that he has no legal authority in that specific situation.

Obviously Zimmerman shouldn't have followed him, but he didn't do anything illegal when doing so.

Not looking good so far for state. No solid proof. Anyone watching trial knows George won't do any real time.
You never know. Although i believe Zimmy is innocent, there is alot of political pressure behind this case, that's why the Judge has been so  blatantly biased against Zimmy.

He's clearly not innocent. He may very well be found not guilty of 2nd degree (probably likely at this point but that can all change). Fact is, if he stayed in his car, called 911 and didn't try and be mr hero, Trayvon would be alive and even if the case were that he would commit a crime (which it obviously was NOT in this situation) then Zimmerman should have called the cops and let them handle it, he also could have approached and let it be known that he is on neighborhood watch and this would not have escalated the way it did. Simple obvious steps which would have prevented tarnishing GZs own daily life in the aftermath as well as not killing a teenager, simple as that. I don't care whose side you're on those things are indisputable.

:rofl: :rofl: at don west dude lost it hahahhaa

Last edited:
zimmerman initiated the fight when he profiled tm, called the police on him and disobeyed what the dispatcher said by following tm. Period.

He initiated a confrontation, not a fight. Whoever threw down first initiated "the fight."

Not saying for sure this is what happened but is that how the law distinguishes it? Like if a guy came up to me saying n***** with the -er and insulting me and what not for no reason, and I punched them, then in a way the confrontation directly led to a fight bc I wasn't approaching them to begin with, no? They were the initial aggressor in that case so I could claim they started everything bc I wouldn't have reacted that way without being provoked. Just my opinion.

The dispatcher has already testified that he has no legal authority in that specific situation.

Obviously Zimmerman shouldn't have followed him, but he didn't do anything illegal when doing so.

We get it. Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal by not following the request of the police dispatcher. That's not the important part. It's the fact that if he had stayed in his truck, Trayvon would still be alive.

He saw another "****** punk" who he wanted to harass and call the cops on. All they're trying to prove is that his life wasn't in danger. That he didn't put himself in an avoidable situation where he needed to shoot Trayvon to defend himself from losing his own life.

This kid went to the store to buy snacks and was already playing video games. He was about to watch the All-Star game. Zimmerman saw Trayvon walking and Trayvon would of never known Zimmerman existed if Zimmerman didn't approach him.

Not saying for sure this is what happened but is that how the law distinguishes it? Like if a guy came up to me saying n***** with the -er and insulting me and what not for no reason, and I punched them, then in a way the confrontation directly led to a fight bc I wasn't approaching them to begin with, no? They were the initial aggressor in that case so I could claim they started everything bc I wouldn't have reacted that way without being provoked. Just my opinion.

Following does not exactly equate to being "aggressive."

However, one could perceive the N-word as a fighting word. If it was proven that Zimmerman used that word, we'd be talking hate crime and this case would be a lot more interesting. Using hate slurs is different than just following and "investigating." A hate slur aggravates and can almost prove intent.

^^ very true maybe he could have said f'ing punk or called TM a little a-hole or something of the like, not necessarily anything racial but that language to me insinuates mal-intent when it's not said to a friend or buddy in a joking way, especially late at night with a stranger...just sayin since he said it on the phone he may have said it to TM since there is prior info of him saying it to begin with..

I'm just not 100% buying Zims story :lol: he very well may have run up on him grabbed his shoulder like "hey you little ahole, the hell you doing out here in this neighborhood?!" Which to me, would be aggressive behavior and very directly leading to a potential fight. Just conjecture though since we'll never actually know for sure.

^^ very true maybe he could have said f'ing punk or called TM a little a-hole or something of the like, not necessarily anything racial but that language to me insinuates mal-intent when it's not said to a friend or buddy in a joking way, especially late at night with a stranger...just sayin since he said it on the phone he may have said it to TM since there is prior info of him saying it to begin with..

This is one of the main focal points of the prosecution. They're trying to prove that his description of TM was emotional in nature. At the very least they're trying to insinuate that his actions were reckless due to his emotions. Being more hopeful, they're trying to show that his description of TM showed some sort of bias, maybe even racial, which could suggest his motive and intent which bumps the accountability.

A testimony like the one this guy currently on the witness stand is giving would lose me if I was a juror.  First he's giving his long life story about getting beat up by his brothers as a kid, then he's suppose to be a so called expert on "altercations" but he wasn't even there around the event or directly involved in the case beforehand.  Some of the witnesses that the defense team has called have been nothing but FRAUDS. 

We get it. Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal by not following the request of the police dispatcher. That's not the important part. It's the fact that if he had stayed in his truck, Trayvon would still be alive.

He saw another "****** punk" who he wanted to harass and call the cops on. All they're trying to prove is that his life wasn't in danger. That he didn't put himself in an avoidable situation where he needed to shoot Trayvon to defend himself from losing his own life.

This kid went to the store to buy snacks and was already playing video games. He was about to watch the All-Star game. Zimmerman saw Trayvon walking and Trayvon would of never known Zimmerman existed if Zimmerman didn't approach him.
Haven't been watching the trial, but sounds like the best bet would have been to invalidate Zimmerman's claim of self defense by showing that he brought the confrontation upon himself. It doesn't matter (or help) or help the prosecution that Trayvon was on top or was doing ground and pound or whatever. Then again, confrontation is not the same thing as the actual fight right? So that logic doesn't work does it? And since Zimmerman is the only person who lived to see it, he's just gonna run with "Well he sucker punched me first." This is impossible for the prosecution man. welp, Zimmerman is gonna walk.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom