[{ R.I.P. to the Wade Line: Wade to Jordan Brand and what was supposed to be the Wade5}]

They remind me of the Converse ICON. Kinda of an updated version.
icon_pro_blackw.jpg

I do like the shoe though. Not overly excited about it, but I definitely wouldn't mind trying them.

They look better than the 4s. Remind me of KJs run n slams.
D.Wade is one of the best in the league. Why can't Converse/Nike give him a good shoe!!??

I didn't think it was possible, but Wade has had 3 of the ugliest sig shoes back to back to back.

Man WHAT THE F!!!!....i bet the rereleased Wade 1s beat this in sales....when DOES his contract expire??

Originally Posted by STRUCTURE33025

Would like to see a Black, Red and White colorway. For me - remove the piping and replace the yellow for red.....Shoes would be hot. Maybe a red clear sole? Liking the overall design though.
Agreed. This shoe does have potential.

only thing i even remotely like about the shoes is the "Doubt Me" on the tongue and imo the wade line has been dead since the 3's

These are nice. I'd expect a lower cut shoe though. Nonetheless, I may scoop up a pair, when they hit the sales bin.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Properly named
laugh.gif

lol....true...

looks like a good hoops shoe though....but i guess we'll be seein more of the Wade 1's next year....he's probably just waiting for his cotract toexpire to make an inhouse switch to JB or Nike...

is that the final product? anyway neither good nor bad imo, the 4's would have been better if they put that sign instead of the star...

I'm sorry but those look absolutely terrible. They remind me of Payless shoes I used to own back in the late 90's.

I actually thought the Wade 4 were decent.

not too bad. still can't compare to the 1's but at this point its possible the line's reputation has diminished so far that nothing will.

Im not a huge fan of these but they do look interesting. They may be great for ball and im interested in the tech at the back of the shoe. On the foot i reckonthey might look alright.

Back
Top Bottom