R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

R.I.P. Chad. I couldn't even believe it when I heard this. My girl called me then my brother told me... It's a sad day for hip-hop.

Natural causes? Somehow I don't believe that especially since he was young...........I'm gonna assume it was cause of the drugs etc?
tired.gif

what is a "natural cause"? like, is a heart attack a natural cause, or are they just sayin that cuz they aint really sure.

im pretty sure his body aint just say "man, %$++ this.....im out"
indifferent.gif

Does any1 know his myspace page?---wanted to check it out---on comcast.net they said it has been changed to read "C the pimp is FREE at last
correct. it says "C the pimp is FREE at last-- loving always"

im down with hezeleo, on ugk records, he says everyone is just, taken back.

tired.gif

rip

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Let's also not forget about dude's production

Pimp C killed the boards on all the UGK albums

Pimp C is arguably the best Rapper/Producer....
best rapper would be a little hard to argue, but producer...his production was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
consistantly

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

best rapper would be a little hard to argue, but producer...his production was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
consistantly

One of the best.....

i was wondering if any1 could help me..... i have a few ideas for designing and creating a PIMP C R.I.P tee shirt....i need help findin some1 or some companythat could take my ideas into consideration in helping me produce this shirt and getting it in the streets for artists and UGK fans to wear.....Thanks

chetti mon u posted 1 of the verses i was gonna post but im quote this 1 from da same song----listenin 2 this song, its so real rite now!!!

"...might go to heaven, might go to hell / but just put me in the wood grain / ring da bell"--PIMP C How Long Can It Last--UnderGround Kingz 2007

dude, no...
tired.gif

he musta O'D'ed on some !%+! or somebody murked him...
eyes.gif

is he 33 or 43 cause some posts say 43 and some say 33...
*plays International Players Anthem*

R.I.P.

MilitaryIV wrote:

Let's not forget about his singing either. He actually had a full ride scholarship to a good college (can't remember which) for his singing.

Hands down the greatest Rapper/Singer/Producer ever. So much talent it's unbelieveable.
tired.gif

RIP, I usually dont care when a celebrity dies but Pimp C was one of my favorite rappers/producers.

I was hoping to see more material from UGK, but thats not gonna be the case.

rapper/producer/singer... just full of talent. production was neva slackin, rhymes was always tight.... and the dude kould sings his$%@% off. *bumpin How LongCan It Last* ima write r.i.p. pimp c on my shirt and rock it 2 klass 2dae... i wish i was back in texas.
frown.gif

is he 33 or 43 cause some posts say 43 and some say 33...
Pimp was 33...

His death had to be a combo of the lean and pills that stopped his heart... Im sure he always had lean in his cup, and that stuff is a monster on your heart...

You cant slow your heart down that much every day... Boys in H-town drank that stuff like soda... Especially those in the music industry, getting fked up ispart of the lifestyle...

And then they mix drugs... These boys be getting leaned out and then pop multiple xanax and valium like they candy all in the same day... You cant do thatand expect your heart to be cool with it for very long...

I know Screw drank that stuff all day every day, and it eventually just stops your heart... Screws toxicology report shows all kinds of stuff from the syrupto pills... And Pimp too always talked about having lean in his cup... And Im sure he probably pops a lot of pills too...

Excessive amounts of ingesting promethazine w/ codeine is extremely dangerous... I hope boys start realizing you cant sip that stuff on a daily basis...

RIP Pimp, you will never be forgotten...

i was wondering if any1 could help me..... i have a few ideas for designing and creating a PIMP C R.I.P tee shirt....i need help findin some1 or some company that could take my ideas into consideration in helping me produce this shirt and getting it in the streets for artists and UGK fans to wear.....Thanks

good idea but im 99.9% sure that bun is already startin this.

I was hoping to see more material from UGK, but thats not gonna be the case.
Don't worry about getting more material from UGK, you are going to see plenty of it over the next couple of months.

{Jadakiss}You know dead rappers get better promotion {Jadakiss}

Back
Top Bottom