R.I.P National Truckers : June 2009 - Aug 2009 Vol. Bap Bap Pow

116j9ty.jpg

pimp.gif
BTW, did T-Boy ever get accepted?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

It was fun for the first month or so. Something was poppin off every night. Then good nights where few and far between.

co-sign. i was dying every night the first couple weeks

HEEEEEEEEENZOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ustream this summer was classic... glad i could be a part of it and help introduce it to NT along wit Hypebeast McStreetwear, TheTim11, Angelzdope, and whoeverelse
laugh.gif

BURRR SIMP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

HEEEEEEEEENZOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ustream this summer was classic... glad i could be a part of it and help introduce it to NT along wit Hypebeast McStreetwear, TheTim11, Angelzdope, and whoever else
laugh.gif

BURRR SIMP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The OGs...

Oh man...the co-sign shenanigans were hilarious. Roasting fat chicks to the point of making em sign out was great.

And that dude "Money Makin Moe" was a fool too...even though I think he was ******ed.

Shout out to whoever "nt_flamesuit" was because he was always going ham with me in the rooms

pimp.gif

RIP

i never got into this =/ maybe cuzz i was responsible enough to go to sleep when i had work lol

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

what ever happened to chuybelive, I think it was that name?

We officially hate her now. F'n tease.
16lbtcj.jpg

Especially after this night.
smh.gif

i was in it when it first started, but then it got too big and coudn't keep up

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shout out to my dude Q for alerting me whenever the streams started to get live. Classic late night NT

Now that I reminisce, I realized how much simping I did to Tootsie and her friend
sick.gif
Oh well
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom