R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

gettyimages-140628226-2048x2048.jpg

First time shedding tears for a celebrity I never met. Knew people that knew him. 4 years older than me feels like family.

Wasn’t a fan of young hero ball Kobe. Hate when he’d come to Madison Square Garden. Then that slowly turn into respect. Felt bad for dude when he couldn’t get any pieces in LA, then Pau , Lamar, and co. played great with the GOAT

I was out at the park when I overheard of the tragedy on Sunday. Everyone was on their phones and silent. I didn’t want to look into it on my phone thinking, hoping it was just him and not mambasita. Buddy of mine told me one of his daughters....I just shouted all loud and spastic. Haven’t been able to sleep, but being extra attentive with my loved ones. This one hurts

Funny stories from a former teammate. Do yourself a favor and check em all out. S/O Pway NJ

Wonder why Converse doesn’t retro these? Been years already. Foolishly sold my pair :smh:
Chucks that's only what Nike cares about, c'mon like if Converse dont got other shoes. They did release the Aero Jam but IMO it wasnt a good retro cause they left out the #2. They also released the Voltage but if I'm not mistaken they only have women sizes.

Man, Converse had that heat...
Back Jam
il_570xN.1751715465_i177.jpg

Tarmax
Vintage-1993-Converse-Tar-Max-Mid-Larry-Johnson.jpg

Run N Slam
a34df68becab064eb38a8942910dc80a_listingImg_jZxKOnetEz (1).jpg

And the list goes on of other models they can def retro.

a couple online only advertisement commercials for the zkii’s.

this was about 4 years after his case and they didnt think people would be ok with seeing kobe commercials on tv yet.

both were on some real cut and paste, low effort type s*** Bc nike didnt wanna over invest in him. Again, public perception @ the time.

thats also why the 2k4/5 huaraches didnt bare kobes name.

Last edited:
I just woke up from a wildly incoherent dream that started with me comparing dry cleaning prices & ended up with me in some sort of underground maze/house. Long story short, the dream became something like a zombie apocalypse and I along with this shorty I been messing with were trying to find our way out. We reach a dead end at some point and have to double back. We hear some tumbling in a locked room and me holding a bat ready to bash the next zombie's head in, I open the door and out comes zombie Kobe. He's clean though, not like those walking dead zombies.

I think to myself I could never hurt this guy, even as a zombie (& I also thought of the public backlash if someone found out I slugged zombie Kobe) so instead of bashing his head in, I shove him back into the room and book it.

But I don't think I locked the door and it played like a movie because it cut back to the room with Kobe's hand creeping out the doorway. Presumably, he began wreaking havoc on the next unassuming person trying to navigate that maze.

Anyway, R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom