R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

My mom just called and told me the news (cus i damn near live under a rock.)

Sad. I usually don't feel much for celebrity deaths, other than shock that said person no longer lives. But, this here hits me a bit deep. I'm fighting back some tears man. I guess it reminds me of my child hood, my relationship with my brothers, and my time playing ball. I looked at Kobe as the best. My favorite to watch, and in my mind, the ultimate competitor.

These days, I even admired his transition into of the court life, his relationship with his daughter, and was excited about his films, books, and other projects he had in the works. He will be missed.

He made a big impact on me.
Til this day, anything that gets thrown in the trash is followed by,
"KOBE!"

EBA313B8-FD56-467F-B4FB-5C0C029102B8.jpeg

This day sucks man. I hate news like this. I love Jordans, but I didn't get to watch him early on. I got to watch Kobe his whole Career. I hooped only in his kicks. Til this day. Man tragic. Hurts a million times more to find out his daughter was with him.

Shame on all these piece of **** resellers tryna make big bucks now off their Kobe shoes. Prices for Kobe’s sky rocketed.

They can’t be serious....deserve their teeth knocked out...i have a pair of Kobe 6 jokers and they trying to push them for over 600$ now :stoneface:

Honestly my heart is so broken. I literally didn’t believe it when I heard. Kobe was more than just a famous basketball player. To me he was the reason I started watching it and the reason I became a Laker fan. I even have a dog named Kobe. Also to his wife and family may they find the strength with losing two loved ones. Rip Kobe and Gigi 💔😞

Back
Top Bottom