R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I'm in disbelief still. Took a nap and woke up to it. Thought it couldn't be real.

This man was a living legend and is one of the most iconic athletes of all time. He was a part of our childhoods.

To think of me as a person that’s overachieved, that would mean a lot to me. That means I put a lot of work in and squeezed every ounce of juice out of this orange that I could.”

Honor him by living your life the same way.

Cant believe his daughter died too.

she was def kobe jr and was destined for the wnba. Was expectin her to set sh** on fire one day. Smh

this is terrible.

83595735_10156819362560423_430677321620389888_o.jpg

Was trying to keep it together until the 2020

Kobe lived a life most could only dream of. There's solace in knowing that. He brought so much joy to so many. Perfect by no means but who is? He will be sorely missed for just his smile. A wise person once told me to not dwell on who you lost but instead remember the joy they brought.

Kobe was all about basketball, so that being said I really hope lakers win this championship this year. LeBron let that mamba blood run through your veins the rest of the year and get it!

I keep thinking, like I thought yesterday....why didn’t he attend the game at Philly when he knew Bron was going to pass him?. Most players show up to congratulate the next player. I keep wondering if Kobe would’ve skipped the helicopter ride this morning :frown:

Damn this is terrible news.

I keep thinking, like I thought yesterday....why didn’t he attend the game at Philly when he knew Bron was going to pass him?. Most players show up to congratulate the next player. I keep wondering if Kobe would’ve skipped the helicopter ride this morning :frown:

He was being a good dad. No use in second guessing it. Life is life. Enjoy it.

He was going to his daughters game and coaching
So that’s prolly why he didn’t go

I just pray that Kobe had his daughter in his arms when it happened. I hope that he told her that he loves her for one last time. My only glimmer of hope is that both father and daughter will take that journey in the afterlife togheter both hand in hand.

Man I just saw the footage and this image + like nawghty said the image of her being scared and Kobe knowing the inevitable...just ****** me up. **** was a slow decent where you knew the inevitable and then the **** explode as soon as they hit the ground. **** man.

Kinda wish I didn't peep it.

Back
Top Bottom