R.I.P. Jack Herer

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Sure tough guy....... Yeah this is the internet and i think i can ummmmmmmm.... voice my thoughts. Try again mutha sucka

I remember when I had my first beer.

so do i, you were born 9 months later
wink.gif
ou1vo9.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

ok
Replies like these are a reminder of the infestation of NT by wee-minded, ignorant kids. When someone passes away, I've never heard "ok" as an appropriate response, unless he or she was a bad person.

R.I.P.
Word, what a prick.

RIP.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

ok
Replies like these are a reminder of the infestation of NT by wee-minded, ignorant kids. When someone passes away, I've never heard "ok" as an appropriate response, unless he or she was a bad person.

R.I.P.
Word, what a prick.

RIP.
Another fruit on the hate wagon?

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

ok

R.I.P.
Word, what a prick.

RIP.
Another fruit on the hate wagon?
Yea, ok spongebob.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I'd throw money the oldest this kid is would be a sophmore in highshool.

stop entertaining him.

R.I.P Herer

Try again.
laugh.gif

Bleezy, you're right....... if they aint like what i said then shhhhhh and keep it movin
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

ya'll arguing like those of the female gender

Exactly. More specifically youneedthese. He needs to take his own advice and shhhh and keep it moving since he doesn't even support the thread nor has he made an intellectual comment yet has plenty of empty statements to make.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Exactly. More specifically youneedthese. He needs to take his own advice and shhhh and keep it moving since he doesn't even support the thread nor has he made an intellectual comment yet has plenty of empty statements to make.
Yeah because weed smokers need a thread? How is this still even open?

I don't smoke weed.

I don't smoke weed.

Great, so go fly a kite

Dude, you've had like 15 useless posts in this thread that you've successfully derailed. Your first post was unnecessary spam and now you're defending your freedom of e-speech... come on
laugh.gif

R.I.P. to Jack Herer, anyone with their own strain is doin' it. One day he'll see his dream realized...

I don't smoke weed.

Great, so go fly a kite
No go fly a kite

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Dude, you've had like 15 useless posts in this thread that you've successfully derailed. Your first post was unnecessary spam and now you're defending your freedom of e-speech... come on
laugh.gif

R.I.P. to Jack Herer, anyone with their own strain is doin' it. One day he'll see his dream realized...

Useless just like this thread.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

ok

R.I.P.
People die every minute. What makes this death any different. What did he do for you that makes you so upset? Did anyone in here know him. Yeah R.I.P to dude. But a thread for it............
eyes.gif
What if you made a thread about someone you know, and I come in and just say.. "ok". Like I had anything to do with that person.. Yea.. chill out and pay your respects
R.I.P.
What do i care about what YOU have to say about someone that i would know that has passed away?? You guys are acting as if he was your buddy or something. Yeah so like i said.......R.I.P........but a thread for this........
grin.gif
Well +%@%, maybe someone just wanted to discuss about this man, hence it being in the general forum. Sheesh, you @$#! wad.

Back
Top Bottom