R.I.P. BB4's (the shoes, not my s/n)

my favorite shoes started to fall apart, so i decided to give them an honorable death.this is what resulted...

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

terrible shoes anyways

just kidding
Word. The shox were so stiff and the forefoot zoom feel dead. The ankle support were mediocre. Nike however did a great job of hyping these upback in 2000 though with VC as their poster boy. The whole Boing advertising was at every Footlocker/Footaction/Champs stores.

eek.gif
Never knew the bb4 had the monkey paw integrated.

I had to retire a pair of those once, too. Considering how much I played basketball in them, they were very durable.

I still want a pair!! that exact colourway actually... when they were first released, I was in grade 6, so my mom didn't buy me a pair. But that'sokay, I rather enjoy them now than before... looking for a size 12!

loved the bb4....jesus h tap dancing christ, I can't believe these are 10 years old...

and to say that these had no ankle support is ridiculous.

They were a 13. I'm also looking for a size 12 if anyone is willing to part with theirs

LOL.

RIP.

Still have my Breds from 2000 Deadstocked.

We'll bow in silence for our lost comrade.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

terrible shoes anyways

just kidding
Word. The shox were so stiff and the forefoot zoom feel dead. The ankle support were mediocre. Nike however did a great job of hyping these up back in 2000 though with VC as their poster boy. The whole Boing advertising was at every Footlocker/Footaction/Champs stores.

I disagree. I really like the BB4 for ballin...its been a while (ninth grade, im 23 now) but one thing i really remembered was that i felt my ankle was in"good hands."
and as it turns out, they were with the monkey paw...didnt know that
nerd.gif

Wasn't it the FIRST iterations of the BB4 that were terrible and took horribly long to break in (if in fact the shox did soften up for you). I rememberProf K hated them but did a follow up and loved 'em?

Back
Top Bottom