R.I.P ASAP Yams ....

To the person who made the crack comment...you're exactly right.

Heroin seems to be resurfacing a popular drug of choice among the youth. I can GUARANTEE you...all it will take is for ONE rapper with mass influence to rap about using it and you're going to see Tumblr and Instagram FLOODED with kids talking about shooting up.

Sleep apnea not caused by lean its basically were you stop breathing for periods while you're sleep. The problem combining it with drank is opiates like codeine already affect/slow down your breathing so if you have asthma or sleep apnea it can make it worse. I don't even think they'll give you a prescription for it if you have some type of breathing related diagnosis on your record unless you have like a CPAP or something

Idk if Yams knew he had it or not but a lot of people do and don't even know, they just dismiss it as regular snoring

Last edited:
Basically, everyone stops breathing in their sleep every night, maybe just for a few seconds, any longer and your body will adjust itself or eventually wake you up. When ur off lean, and even worse, bars, you are in such a deep sleep your body can't wake itself to save your life. If ur heavy set it's more likely to happen as well. Sad stuff, never sleep on ur back if ur off lean or bars, and don't go to sleep high as hell. U need to let the high go down as hard as it might be to stay awake at that point.

I remember I took a half bar of xanny once and it literally tranquilized me and I passed out right there in a matter of 10 minutes. I can only imagine what taking 5-6 of those bars will do to you, it's very likely that you just may not wake up from it...especially if mixed with other things

To the person who made the crack comment...you're exactly right.

Heroin seems to be resurfacing a popular drug of choice among the youth. I can GUARANTEE you...all it will take is for ONE rapper with mass influence to rap about using it and you're going to see Tumblr and Instagram FLOODED with kids talking about shooting up.
i see it happening soon..

you already got boys like gucci and future talking about selling that boy/dog food.

Dog food been around tho, but more so with the baby boom era kids. But now, man it seems like in the next few years ****** gona think its coo to be shootin up cuz its that 'black tar doe'
'Dat afgan brown'

In 2005 i seen a 15 yr old OD of that boy. Its 2015. **** gon catch on sooner or later and ******es will be sayin get on the 'wave'

Look mayne you smoke bud? You cool enough in my books do you.

You do bars? You stupid.
You do angthing else besides weed and bars? FOH.

How does liquid roxicet differ from lean?

I had some of that one time and it was so enjoyable that it kinda scared me away.

I have faith in my own self control, but it's really easy to see how someone could develop an addiction.

Rap fans are so easy to manipulate, they think lean & pills are cool just because their favorite rapper is doing it :smh:

I swear if smoking crack was glorified dudes would be on ig flexxin with a crack pipe

Yea bc rap is the only genre with heavy drug culture/influence. :stoneface:

I swear you stay coming out your *** saying the dumbest stuff

He does...really hope he's 17

anybody that says trap rap doesnt influence people into doing drugs is a ****** fool. I can speak for my generation on how gullible kids are my age.

Hiphop kids ain't the ones ODin on drugs like kids who listen to other genres
roll.gif

man idk where you at but here this "lean" rap got kids going to the hospital. these rappers got kids thinking drinking lean and smoking wet is what's hot now. i cant speak for the death metal or grunge genre but to say rap dont influence kids like the original statement and rap has kids od'ing out here is two different statements

edit: keyword is hip hop, Rap is not hip hop these days, hip hop originated in positivity these days, there is nothing positive about selling food and sippin drank because you're a "sadboy"

Last edited:
man idk where you at but here this "lean" rap got kids going to the hospital. these rappers got kids thinking drinking lean and smoking wet is what's hot now. i cant speak for the death metal or grunge genre but to say rap dont influence kids like the original statement and rap has kids od'ing out here is two different statements

edit: keyword is hip hop, Rap is not hip hop these days, hip hop originated in positivity these days, there is nothing positive about selling food and sippin drank because you're a "sadboy"

Bruh. Wet? Smh

The day meth is glorified.. Wow

I would think that hard drug usage is more prevalent in the EDM scene.
EDM is just sounds, at the end of the day there is no lyrics behind it. Rap on the other hand got people out here wanting water, like you know how many teens out here talking bout they need water but dont even know what that means. it's a shame it's like that but to say rap isnt influencing people is a damn lie.

What rappers are promoting wet? I remember Soulja Slim talking about doing H.
Gleesh really got the suburban kids doing water , really any trap rapper rap about selling water, rollin lean blunts :x , any of that nonsense. that is terrible

Bruh. Wet? Smh

The day meth is glorified.. Wow

?? you NT'ers gotta get out more. Or watch a crime movie lol

but seriously, who is rapping about wet? Haven't heard anything encouraging smoking dust..

Last edited:
EDM is just sounds, at the end of the day there is no lyrics behind it. Rap on the other hand got people out here wanting water, like you know how many teens out here talking bout they need water but dont even know what that means. it's a shame it's like that but to say rap isnt influencing people is a damn lie.

True, but they still find the use of "club drugs" within that culture to be alluring.

What rappers are promoting wet? I remember Soulja Slim talking about doing H.

Wu guys used to talk about it quite a bit too.

Cage and Tame One recorded an entire album under the name Leak Bros.

Last edited:
I see more young heroin and meth addicts and these kids ain't connected to hip hop culture.

Yall see some minorites od on lean and now hip hop has the big drug problem. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i know more people that do molly off the rap wave and what not, i know special k and molly is the party lane but has transcended into rap.

Rap/hip hop who gives **** about what technical word I use. I never said drug use ain't promoted but acting like it's happening more with rap then any other genre is stupid. Majority young adults I see oding on drugs aint from rap culture.

Last edited:
rap been had a drug problem, it's just now being brought to light, so many careers were on the verge of being ruined and have been ruined by drugs.

I see more young heroin and meth addicts and these kids ain't connected to hip hop culture.

Yall see some minorites od on lean and now hip hop has the big drug problem. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It doesnt matter which is worse, its a problem period

You dont have numbers so why debate which is worse

prescriptions are a huge problem in our culture

Back
Top Bottom