R&B Thread About Nothing

Pls make a comeback Ursher.

You still have it in you, king.
3E8E66F8-025B-4383-A368-302D9C5C3C49.png

Made it 9 tracks into that Chixtape 5 and no thanks
I don't want remakes to songs of my youth, give me new tracks
Or at the very least stop putting rappers on R&B tracks
All of this, heard the whole thing and something I noticed is alot of the featured R&B artist sing a whole lot better than him on those songs. "You" should of just been Lloyd and he ruined "Beautiful" by Snoop. "The Take" was great though but I can understand any girl under 27 wilding out to this. I'm sure if some these came on at a party they would go nuts

His album with Zaytoven SLAPS
Came out last year I think
It's called "A"
Did it? I know I heard about it but I never got around to checking it out. And Zay is probably my favorite trap producer. I’ll have to give it a spin now then.

Half that album was fire, the other half was garbage.

Needed more songs like Say What You Want and less of that club generic ****.

Made it 9 tracks into that Chixtape 5 and no thanks
I don't want remakes to songs of my youth, give me new tracks
Or at the very least stop putting rappers on R&B tracks

I can't get into Tory Lanez music at all. His R&B guy image and sound is real generic and his voice don't sound good at all.

Pls make a comeback Ursher.

You still have it in you, king.
3E8E66F8-025B-4383-A368-302D9C5C3C49.png

This video is wild lookin back. The Jamaican villain snatching up his girl then Ersher coming in like Wesley Snipes beating up the bad guys and saving her. Videos back the was great but did a lil too much sometimes. :lol:

Half that album was fire, the other half was garbage.

Needed more songs like Say What You Want and less of that club generic ****.
Idk, them first three tracks hit hard af

I can't get into Tory Lanez music at all. His R&B guy image and sound is real generic and his voice don't sound good at all.

I like Tory, he got some good songs. Sometimes when he's braggin' he sound like he's trying to hard to flex

Back
Top Bottom