quick GIRL question: finally got some people listening..

i normally couldnt just ask this question to alotta people... but thanks to the general forum, I CAN GET SOME QUICK INFO. lol...

met this girl the other day... aint really thow'd or nothin... just a regular chick.... i was in line at the biz office, and told her to wait on me onceshe finished... she waited TEN minutes for me...

so i finish, go outside, and get her number... a couple days later, i HATE talkin w/ her.... she text w/ the one word responses, and dont ask questions atall... just boring....

but she guaped off... got some money in her pocket, so i'm gonna pursue... bad... i know... but its tough bein a college student... lol...

anyways, all she does it talk about her ex-boyfriend. they didnt really break up.. he just moved away... they still be talkin though...

so i ask... what does it mean if a girl will wait a good ten minutes for you to holla and give up the number?.... even though she be talkin about her dude,should i keep goin or keep it movin....

aint really too concerned about smashin or getting whopped off.... i just wanna pursue cuz 1. the guap and 2. she waited so long, she's bound to do otherstuff....

lemme know waddup...

Her waiting for 10 minutes means nothing if shes not saying anything once you guys start talking/texting.

From where Im reading, she sounds disinterested.

play the game...and stop pressin pause

edit*
if you say she got guap
gigoloJoergKochAFPG_146076s.jpg

Originally Posted by jbeezie

she want a friend, dun.

pretty much.

i HATE when chicks only give one word answers/dont contribute to the conversation.
Its like conversing with mold.

yea sounds to me like you've been or will be friend zoned. So YNS and probably not getting the "guap" either.

Maybe She just wants someone to talk to because she still has feelings for the EX..

You Need to make Her Let Go Of OLD DUDE.

Originally Posted by Diego

Her waiting for 10 minutes means nothing if shes not saying anything once you guys start talking/texting.

From where Im reading, she sounds disinterested.
i hear ya...

but i just dont understand why she would wait 10 min if she was disinterested... i mean... it wasnt like it was a bunch of people in the office... it was 3people... me, her, and the biz office attendant.... smh...

i dig what you sayin, but if a girl isnt interested, why wait, and why give the number?
Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by jbeezie

she want a friend, dun.

pretty much.

i HATE when chicks only give one word answers/dont contribute to the conversation.
Its like conversing with mold.

really though.. makes it hard as hell to chop it up...

and when i got her number, i let her know the deal.... i wanted to chill sometime.... get to know her and spend some time....

I DID NOT COME OFF AS FRIENDLY, so if she took that as an offered friendship, she dumber than i though... lmao...

Waited ten minutes huh? In NT language that's probably like two with you continuing to ask her to hold on "just ten more seconds".

i mean... it aint no biggie to drop her... my chick is crushin her, and it aint like i'm just IN NEED for her... it aint really that crucial....

i just wanted to know the general consensus of the fellas on here...

and no, i'm not talkin in niketalk language, family... she really waited ten min...

the guy behind the counter asked me about it the next day, sayin "bro, she really just waited that whole time for you"...

i couldnt do nothin but laugh and tell him that it really dont look like its materializing into nothin... lol...

Its simple really. Set up a movie date in her dorm and go in for it and peep her reaction. You'll know what to do after that.

She didn't want a relationship, homie. She wanted an invitation to your crib. And you failed.

Originally Posted by soltheman

She didn't want a relationship, homie. She wanted an invitation to your crib. And you failed.

i tried to get her over that night but it was late as hell when i holla'd at her and i had practtice the next morning....

Back
Top Bottom