Question on House of Hoops Grand Opening Exclusive shoe???

I already put this in the air jordan 7 yotr category but my dude at footlocker(dm) said that they held back a lot of yotr 7s for this years HOH openings so dont be suprised to see those. And with the recent restock of cool greys on eastbay, im sure you will def see those. But it all depends on how big the market is there and ur store sales previously. 34th street opening had everything from what i heard, but thas a HUGE market.

I already put this in the air jordan 7 yotr category but my dude at footlocker(dm) said that they held back a lot of yotr 7s for this years HOH openings so dont be suprised to see those. And with the recent restock of cool greys on eastbay, im sure you will def see those. But it all depends on how big the market is there and ur store sales previously. 34th street opening had everything from what i heard, but thas a HUGE market.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

houston...baybrook footlocker

when are y'all expected to open? just moved back to houston for the summer.....will be hitting that up 
happy.gif

when are y'all expected to open? just moved back to houston for the summer.....will be hitting that up 
happy.gif

I don't have any by me (small shoe culture), but these HOH stores seem like a no-brainer in popular sneaker spots.

I don't have any by me (small shoe culture), but these HOH stores seem like a no-brainer in popular sneaker spots.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

More than likely, FL saved a few pairs of some premiere releases (Jordans, Kobes, Lebrons etc) and will have a handful on opening day. Nice opportunity to grab a somewhat limited release you may have missed out on.
^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by iHust1e

More than likely, FL saved a few pairs of some premiere releases (Jordans, Kobes, Lebrons etc) and will have a handful on opening day. Nice opportunity to grab a somewhat limited release you may have missed out on.
^^^^^^^

i went to the hoh opening at willowbrook and the shoes they had at the time were the current lebrons (ctk vii's, etc.) and kobes. their exclusive was the pippen sunrise/sunset. i was pretty disappointed.

i went to the hoh opening at willowbrook and the shoes they had at the time were the current lebrons (ctk vii's, etc.) and kobes. their exclusive was the pippen sunrise/sunset. i was pretty disappointed.

cant wait to see what exclusive they gonna get...
would roll through right before I leave for #KIXPO...

cant wait to see what exclusive they gonna get...
would roll through right before I leave for #KIXPO...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Wow houston has 3 HOH but South Carolina doesnt have one within 300 miles...That makes sense Footlocker and yes I am a little Jelly
South Carolina sucks.  I lived in Summerville for 3 years.  Garbage town, fashion game sucks, broke @@% state overall.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Wow houston has 3 HOH but South Carolina doesnt have one within 300 miles...That makes sense Footlocker and yes I am a little Jelly
South Carolina sucks.  I lived in Summerville for 3 years.  Garbage town, fashion game sucks, broke @@% state overall.

any1 frum tha tristate? im in jersey n when my HOH opened they had funkmaster flex spinnin. %#!$ was cool as hell

any1 frum tha tristate? im in jersey n when my HOH opened they had funkmaster flex spinnin. %#!$ was cool as hell

Back
Top Bottom