Question for the black males (hair question)

When you grow your hair out is it straight or somewhat curly? Mine is straight but on the back of my head it gets kinda curly which I thought was unusual. Im100% black btw.

Or maybe my "parents" have something to tell me
nerd.gif

are you a female?

Anyways my hair curls up when it grows out. Its irritating when you have to comb it down and it never comes down.

depends...

i have that nappy stage where i look like a runaway slave, then after that, it's on some maxwell type @@*...

Yeah, let's call it "curly".

(We all know it's nappy, at least mine is)

Straight. I got a question though. On the side of the head, how do you keep the side lineup perfect? My hair grows back so fast, my %%@! be sexy the day I getit done but a few hours later it already starts filling back in. I got an Andi's and I can do the right side in the mirror, because I'm right handedbut to do the left I have to either use the left side or reach across my face, neither of which is very easy. I made diagrams. After a cut, sharp
lu.jpg

2 hours later, blue representing where it is already shadow and starting to grow back

lu2.jpg

well i got 360 waves.so i get my back..and sides tapered...so no..but i get your point..back when i had %$#%@ hair.which i really never heade..just the typicalstraight hair

Mine grows out curly. My mom says it's like that because of the Puerto Rican decent on her side of the family. Dad says it's like that because of hisIrish decent on his side of the family. I say
eyes.gif
because that was alooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago and we are 100% black (like the background
grin.gif
). They say I'm red, but I'm brown.

It doesn't get nappy until I get sick with some type of cold, and that results from:
1)not combing it for like 3 days straight
2)laying my head on a pillow all day, matting it down

semi-related question for black males...

can i get A) a geri curl or B) waves and how. Preferably im trying to go for that Eazy E look ya dig

Here's my hair sample

n10135107_31239429_2353.jpg

my hair grows in straight because i must have left one of those "S" curls on my head too long when i was a kid.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

can i get A) a geri curl or B) waves and how. Preferably im trying to go for that Eazy E look ya dig

Here's my hair sample

Ask your girl, she looks like she probably has some experience doing black men's heads.

Here's my hair sample

It would look terrible on you, but you can get a Jerri curl or a Jewfro. I think the best look in terms of a "black" cut on white people is justa regular low Caesar with sharp lines and a taper. When Mike Miller and TMac were teammates and had the same barber, his used to stay looking on point. O yea,nomo

Originally Posted by Parallel Plane

Here's my hair sample

Ask your girl, she looks like she probably has some experience doing black men's heads.

she actually has plenty of experience GIVING black men head which is what makes your comment
roll.gif

Here's my hair sample

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......But when I usually grow my hair out,It's kind of curly,and My dad is1/2 italian.

Here's my hair sample

she actually has plenty of experience GIVING black men head which is what makes your comment
roll.gif
laugh.gif
.. im in AZ too btw.. send her my way.. i need my headdone
grin.gif

to the OP, my hair is curly but not nappy curly.. i can comb my #!#+ out with no sweat.
my #!#+ tends to be straighter on the top of my head, iono why

Back
Top Bottom