Question for NT Smokers

For those that roll their own cigarettes, what papers do you you recommend?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

i had a co worker that smoked them religiously..
dude was an ex con
grin.gif
in a nutshell... same here.

next thing you know OP will be "poofing" them
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This reminds me of the time I saw this chick roll a joint with a Vogue magazine page
sick.gif

desperate times, desperate measures...on the side note my Jamaican friend rolled his on bible paper...

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

This reminds me of the time I saw this chick roll a joint with a Vogue magazine page
sick.gif

desperate times, desperate measures...on the side note my Jamaican friend rolled his on bible paper...

your jamaican friend was some deep swag.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

sick.gif

I believe you were looking for HAS...some deep swag...swing and a miss...on a side note "w" and "h" keys are really far apart...u smokngbible paper or something?

Shadyo5o wrote:

Mangudai954 wrote:

sick.gif

I believe you were looking for HAS...some deep swag...swing and a miss...on a side note "w" and "h" keys are really far apart...u smokng bible paper or something?

you look friendly.

Shadyo5o wrote:

Mangudai954 wrote:

sick.gif

I believe you were looking for HAS...some deep swag...swing and a miss...on a side note "w" and "h" keys are really far apart...u smokng bible paper or something?

you look friendly.

excuse me...while I print ur s/n on a roll of toilet paper and drop some dueces...had a huge breakfast cuh...

Back
Top Bottom