QUESTION FOR MIAMI NIKETALKERS

kcenaek0rb

Banned
Question about the night life. Im not a 305 noob as I've been there plenty of times but Im curious if anyone can recommend any spots that are lenient withID and not so strict. Please don't recommend me places like Mansion, Mynt, Karu & Y, etc. Since those spots are definitely strict. Thanks for anyadvice. Im 19 btw.

good luck with that -

chances of getting into a lower end spot depending on the night, who is at the door and how much you are willing to put up

561>>>
grin.gif

I went to Miami when I was 18 and I was with 3 other guys all over 23. I stood last in line and was able to get into most places with them. They would justdraw X's on my hand so I couldnt drink. Which didnt bother me cuz I was tipsy already.

I don't remember everywhere I went, but I definately got in to Senor Frogs, and Metropolis.

Theres no way I'm tippin' a doorman more than a $20 when theres a topless beach 2 blocks away.

Good luck

Those places you went to allow 18 y/o's but they cant drink. Miami knows the names of some other ones if he sees this. Kingtre summed it up. I was luckyone night when I went down there when I was 17 the bouncer was mad cool and let us in. Free drinks ftw. To add to what Fede said I'm willing to bet HardRock is harder than Miami.

If you go to Coconut Grove early enough some spots won't have bouncers out yet...South Beach either drop $$$ @ a dump or wait two years

whiteroom, vagabond, buck 15, purdy lounge. those will work if you have a bad fake. they wont work if you have nothing

It depends on what kind of music and type of club you want to go to. Its clubs everywhere down here. You got reggae, hip-hop, techno, Latin, and strip clubs.The biggest thing is to plan ahead because all spots have a night where they are live. Just call ahead and see whats poppin' and if they can let you in.

Well, idk if this helps being that im a femal, but im 17 and I get into Ink, Temple, Heathrow, and before Allure which used to be metropolis. That one is deadnow. But yeah, like seriously, its about who you know. :/ so start making friends. Lol

Back
Top Bottom