Question For Dudes In Relationships (Your Woman's Appearance)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If she nEeds my help, Ill gladly pay, usually she incorporates hair, nail, etc into her budget, feels good to spoil her with te things she really can't afford, a pair of shoes, a bag, a dress....kind of stupid for a man to look his best walking into a place and have his woman look mediocre.

that why i chose to be single so i dont have to deal with that.

Originally Posted by INS

If she nEeds my help, Ill gladly pay, usually she incorporates hair, nail, etc into her budget, feels good to spoil her with te things she really can't afford, a pair of shoes, a bag, a dress....kind of stupid for a man to look his best walking into a place and have his woman look mediocre.

Livin up to the screen name with pride.

What is the most you would spend on a bag?

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Originally Posted by INS

Livin up to the screen name with pride.
Fantastic execution.  
roll.gif

Sometimes. Usually no

Since moving in together last year, I cover just about all our monthly expenses (mortgage, all utilities, entertainment, etc.).

Anything like her "personal upkeep" is on her. She pitches in where she can with food and stuff but I gotta draw the line somewhere.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What is the most you would spend on a bag?

I'm considering getting her a vintage clutch from Gucci for valentines, price tag is 850$.I know what you are gonna say next...

No offense shun ksteezy, you either making mad major bank than a mug, or you love your girl a lot and she buying you sneakers. Or you simping. I think its the middle one though

pimp.gif
 I bet you can't wait for other women to walk up to her and say, "Ooooooo where did you get that bag."
I will leave that one alone. 
glasses.gif

I don't care what other woman will say about it
roll.gif
I just want to spoil my woman, NT AlPHAS are not about that life I understand....

I'm not banking or simpin bro, been with her for damn near half my life, she's earned everything I have to give her and I k ow if she was making money she'd do the same for me.

Yes we are materialistic DC.

So you answered my questions. You love her, and there good be a chance you could be supporting her cause your income level must not be the same. Its your money though.

roll.gif
Indirectly you do. WOmen have nice purses for competitive reasons. Putting her in a "fly" purse is like giving a child the latest release. Oh you care. OH YOU CARE ALRIGHT!
Clean up that hair Tre.

roll.gif
I just want to spoil my woman, NT AlPHAS are not about that life I understand....

I'm not banking or simpin bro, been with her for damn near half my life, she's earned everything I have to give her and I k ow if she was making money she'd do the same for me.

Yes we are materialistic DC.
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

if she needs to get her hair/makeup/new clothes for an event/night that solely benefits me (work event, meeting my freinds, etc) then I will cover the bill

roll.gif
Indirectly you do. WOmen have nice purses for competitive reasons. Putting her in a "fly" purse is like giving a child the latest release. Oh you care. OH YOU CARE ALRIGHT!
Clean up that hair Tre.
you cant really feel that way shun. Like Do dudes wear sneakers for other men? Somebody always thinks that people cant just like something because they honestly just like it. MAybe she just likes purses. I mean he mentioned a vintage gucci purse so i'm pretty sure she is very into purses. I bought my first pair or nikes because I hated wearing cheap payless sneakers. I didn't buy my nikes to impress dudes or chicks, I bought it cause random brand all black tennis shoes from paylesss was killing my feet and they had no arch support.

roll.gif
Clean up that hair Tre.

No breh, I don't care...for beginners my wife barely has friends to even begin to show it off to, and she drives everywhere, so rarely does she walk the streets showing off said "fly" gear.

Yes dudes wear sneakers for the competitive approval of other men. That is the #1 reason for it in my mind.

You can like something but with fashion, we know we are told what to like.

Meh, she was obviously attractive enough for me when I met her, so she should just keep doing that...+#%% you need my money for?

roll.gif
Clean up that hair Tre.

No breh, I don't care...for beginners my wife barely has friends to even begin to show it off to, and she drives everywhere, so rarely does she walk the streets showing off said "fly" gear.

Women always say the eyes, stares, and/or approval from strangers means more than that of their friends. She wants to LOOK fly. Looking fly makes her happy. You want her to be happy. You know her looking fly makes her happy. 

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

roll.gif
Clean up that hair Tre.
you cant really feel that way shun. Like Do dudes wear sneakers for other men? Somebody always thinks that people cant just like something because they honestly just like it. MAybe she just likes purses. I mean he mentioned a vintage gucci purse so i'm pretty sure she is very into purses. I bought my first pair or nikes because I hated wearing cheap payless sneakers. I didn't buy my nikes to impress dudes or chicks, I bought it cause random brand all black tennis shoes from paylesss was killing my feet and they had no arch support.

In DCs eyes, EVERYTHING you do, you do it to show off to others...

roll.gif
Clean up that hair Tre.

He didnt even say she was showing off to her friends. He was saying other women who can somebody from the streets or even a mcdonalds worker would admire the purse. DC stop generalizing because not all dudes wear shoes to compete with other men. Some wear them cause they just like sneakers man.

He didnt even say she was showing off to her friends. He was saying other women who can somebody from the streets or even a mcdonalds worker would admire the purse. DC stop generalizing because not all dudes wear shoes to compete with other men. Some wear them cause they just like sneakers man. 

And you like sneakers because someone else deemed that world cool. You didn't pick up on it yourself. That is what we do, we copy and mimic. Nothing we do is original. I am not calling you gay for wanting to impress other dudes with your footwear, but the main reason for collecting is to show off. Shoes that is. We don't collect to fulfill personal aspirations. We collect to brag and compare and compete with others. That is what fashion is. An OUTWARD expression of one's self. 

And you like sneakers because someone else deemed that world cool. You didn't pick up on it yourself. That is what we do, we copy and mimic. Nothing we do is original. I am not calling you gay for wanting to impress other dudes with your footwear, but the main reason for collecting is to show off. Shoes that is. We don't collect to fulfill personal aspirations. We collect to brag and compare and compete with others. That is what fashion is. An OUTWARD expression of one's self. 

Your saying we are all followers? So if we follow, then who orignated anything? Thats not a fair assment man. You mean because my mom is a mom that my sister will just want a kid because she thinks its cool because my mom had her? Terrible annology, but  thats how I feel of the generaliation from you DC. You cannot decide for a person why they like to do the things they do. Its not fair. If  I tell you my favorite burger is the whooper, don't tell me its the big mac. I like what I like because I just do and thats the same way women are with purses.

Back
Top Bottom