question about soccer jerseys

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

or I might just cop this joint...

yhst-7223899490465_2062_6866573130
pimp.gif

I still have my Beasleyjersey in my closet. Shoulda broke it out for the 4th. What I really need is a L'Pool Gerrard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I'm rocking this for the world cup 2010....both of them...I ain't gonna cop jerseys....I'm strictly rocking zip up jackets and scarves (it's going to be a winter world cup)

yhst-96316601417599_2058_20588294

yhst-96316601417599_2058_10034948

yhst-96316601417599_2061_8517921
it will be winter in the southern hemisphere but will still be played in june/july.

we should make a post your soccer jerseys thread. id post mine. would take awhile though. got more jerseys than i do shoes now.

I think I have asked this before but what other sites other than subside and onionbag sell EPL jerseys with the authentic Lextra lettering? I am looking forpossibly an Ashley Young Away Aston Villa and I wear a XXXL. The kitbag.com site has it in my size but I don't like the numbers they use for thePremiership Jerseys. What are some other options for lextra lettering?

Jerseys with authentic name and number run for about $100 while a plain kit runs for about $70

Also, if you have any TJ MAXX by your house check it out.
The ones in my area had a nice selection.

I got the current revolution long sleeve for $25 (100 retail)

Club America away $25 (70 retail)

France away for $17 (65 retail)

All are size Large and are perfect with no flaws.

They had Brasil, paraguay, and some others as well.
I wanted the 08-09 arsenal away but they only had 3XL

i dont watch soccer but some of those jerseys look nice. will i look like a d bag if i wear one.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Weston.com.sg
subsidesports.com
soccer scene website
kitbag
football-shirts.co.uk
radioantique for rare shirts on eBay. Stay away from ebay for the most part though
premiershirts.net....not sure if they are legit
world soccer shop
Search yahoo or google shopping or team sites onestopshirts acasports.co.uk
Is that weston site legit? I thought that is where people were going for top quality fakes.

Jerseys with authentic name and number run for about $100 while a plain kit runs for about $70

Also, if you have any TJ MAXX by your house check it out.
The ones in my area had a nice selection.

I got the current revolution long sleeve for $25 (100 retail)

Club America away $25 (70 retail)

France away for $17 (65 retail)

All are size Large and are perfect with no flaws.

They had Brasil, paraguay, and some others as well.
I wanted the 08-09 arsenal away but they only had 3XL
They have any more France Away's or Brasil in XXL? I'd put Benzema or Diarra on the France
pimp.gif

In any case, nice deal.

Originally Posted by R31J23

i dont watch soccer but some of those jerseys look nice. will i look like a d bag if i wear one.
embarassed.gif

If you wear one, just be prepared to be talked to by the people who like the team. and if you don't know anything about the team, then ya..you'll looklike a d-bag.

Its not about whether hes out of form, or not in the Selecao.. he is my alltime favourite and I will continue to support him wherever he goes.

..and I guarantee you he will make 2010.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Weston.com.sg
subsidesports.com
soccer scene website
kitbag
football-shirts.co.uk
radioantique for rare shirts on eBay. Stay away from ebay for the most part though
premiershirts.net....not sure if they are legit
world soccer shop
Search yahoo or google shopping or team sites onestopshirts acasports.co.uk
Is that weston site legit? I thought that is where people were going for top quality fakes.
im 95% sure weston is legit. its in singapore. been to the store twice. everything looked and seemed legit. is in what seemed to be a legit mall.singapore is prety strict and i dont think their gov would tolerate counterfit items. the material on the 4 or 5 shirts iv bought there also seems to be legit.pretty thick and heavy. the numbering seems legit as well. fake socer jerseys in my experience seem easy to spot.iv seen some really bad ones in italy,korea,etc. these all seemed very legit. also the shirts iv ought from there all had legit nike/adidas tags.

I think I have asked this before but what other sites other than subside and onionbag sell EPL jerseys with the authentic Lextra lettering? I am looking for possibly an Ashley Young Away Aston Villa and I wear a XXXL. The kitbag.com site has it in my size but I don't like the numbers they use for the Premiership Jerseys. What are some other options for lextra lettering?
you dont have another option besides not getting lettering or numbers at all. im sure you could find someone who would put other numbers on but itwould look fake/real tacky. you could also get each teams champions league lettering/numbering

Buy the jersey at the lowest price. Then, send it to Onionbag so they can apply the print.

or order the lextra name/number set and have a local shop apply it.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Buy the jersey at the lowest price. Then, send it to Onionbag so they can apply the print.

or order the lextra name/number set and have a local shop apply it.

That is probably what I will end up doing. I will wait until the transfer period ends before I buy another anyway just in case
laugh.gif

I think I have asked this before but what other sites other than subside and onionbag sell EPL jerseys with the authentic Lextra lettering? I am looking for possibly an Ashley Young Away Aston Villa and I wear a XXXL. The kitbag.com site has it in my size but I don't like the numbers they use for the Premiership Jerseys. What are some other options for lextra lettering?
you dont have another option besides not getting lettering or numbers at all. im sure you could find someone who would put other numbers on but it would look fake/real tacky. you could also get each teams champions league lettering/numbering
Also do you know if the Man UTD official store online uses Lextra lettering. My roommate wants to get the new Home UTD with Evra on the back withthe lextra letters. Subside does not have Evra yet and onionbag does not even have the jersey yet. I was just wondering if you knew anything about the manutd site and the arsenal site for that matter since I am an Arsenal fan.

Also real quick for anyone to answer, if I were to get a jersey from kitbag from a different league like Serie A or La Liga. Will their numbers and names beOfficial since since most of those teams do not use lextra letters for their printing?

Do these sites sells shorts as well? Are they difficult to obtain? I mostly see jerseys being sold, not shorts. I was looking for some Brazil shorts (eitherHome or Away) and have not been able to find any in my size.

IIRC, Manchester United's official online store is run by Kitbag so no.

Yes, the printing for La Liga and Serie A is official. For example, Kitbag also runs RealMadridShop and the team has its own printing (logo engraved.)

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

Do these sites sells shorts as well? Are they difficult to obtain? I mostly see jerseys being sold, not shorts. I was looking for some Brazil shorts (either Home or Away) and have not been able to find any in my size.
http://www.kitbag.com/sto...lector.aspx?selector=170

So I guess kitbag is really the site running things as far as online jersey sales go. If I can find it on subside or onionbag as far as premiership shirts gothen that is definitely the best bet. I won't hesitate to order anything off of kitbag if it is not premier league because their selection and size run isvery good.

Kitbag was awesome for me.

Received my shirts in 5 days (London to New Zealand)

Back
Top Bottom