Quai 54 Air Jordan IX Retro Release Today???????????

Imma put these in the backburner right now...Its way better kicks comming out in the months to come. I did like them tho

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
zongetsu23 wrote:

i just looked on ebay and found somebody selling them for $300 + $45 shipping

i like them

BUT

i dont like them that much.......................................peace
^^ know exactly which ebay listing you're speaking of...I wouldn't pay more than retail and international shipping if necessary....thanks to EVERYONE for the responses

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
zongetsu23 wrote:

i just looked on ebay and found somebody selling them for $300 + $45 shipping

i like them

BUT

i dont like them that much.......................................peace
^^ know exactly which ebay listing you're speaking of...I wouldn't pay more than retail and international shipping if necessary....thanks to EVERYONE for the responses

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Hi Fam,
Just realized that the Quai '54 released today. Does anyone know if they released in the states? I called both HOHs in my town and they knew nothing about it. I did, however find someone selling them and he's located in France. I know that last year the Quai '54 1's were an international release only...any international NTers out there to confirm???

d9526d110059cc503ec2f0483b2db8376adfcb54.pjpg

pic via SneakerNews

They may reach the States but it's slim at best. U.S. HOHs do sometimes get Quai 54 Jordan releases. One of the HOHs in Houston had the Quai 54 Jordan Elements. I wanted them but couldn't them because my money wasn't right. By the time things cleared up, they were gone.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Hi Fam,
Just realized that the Quai '54 released today. Does anyone know if they released in the states? I called both HOHs in my town and they knew nothing about it. I did, however find someone selling them and he's located in France. I know that last year the Quai '54 1's were an international release only...any international NTers out there to confirm???

d9526d110059cc503ec2f0483b2db8376adfcb54.pjpg

pic via SneakerNews

They may reach the States but it's slim at best. U.S. HOHs do sometimes get Quai 54 Jordan releases. One of the HOHs in Houston had the Quai 54 Jordan Elements. I wanted them but couldn't them because my money wasn't right. By the time things cleared up, they were gone.

Grabbing them from Japan, sz 10 for 200. I think it will be a rare show in my collection and somewhat rare in most. Anyone provide pics of their personal pair?

Grabbing them from Japan, sz 10 for 200. I think it will be a rare show in my collection and somewhat rare in most. Anyone provide pics of their personal pair?

Back
Top Bottom