Quai 54 Air Jordan IX Retro Release Today???????????

Hi Fam,
Just realized that the Quai '54 released today. Does anyone know if they released in the states? I called both HOHs in my town and they knew nothing about it. I did, however find someone selling them and he's located in France. I know that last year the Quai '54 1's were an international release only...any international NTers out there to confirm???

d9526d110059cc503ec2f0483b2db8376adfcb54.pjpg

pic via SneakerNews

Hi Fam,
Just realized that the Quai '54 released today. Does anyone know if they released in the states? I called both HOHs in my town and they knew nothing about it. I did, however find someone selling them and he's located in France. I know that last year the Quai '54 1's were an international release only...any international NTers out there to confirm???

d9526d110059cc503ec2f0483b2db8376adfcb54.pjpg

pic via SneakerNews

I think they were released exclusively in Europe. That's just speculation however. I gleaned it from some other posts on this forum.

I think they were released exclusively in Europe. That's just speculation however. I gleaned it from some other posts on this forum.

I have no idea...I think I saw em for sale on either sneakerhotline.com or marqueesole.com....Cant be %100 positive....might of even been air-randy where I saw em for sale. I definately saw em for sale SOMEWHERE legit online.

I have no idea...I think I saw em for sale on either sneakerhotline.com or marqueesole.com....Cant be %100 positive....might of even been air-randy where I saw em for sale. I definately saw em for sale SOMEWHERE legit online.

id pick these up on a discount. i think they are dope, I especially like the yellow rubbery laces.

id pick these up on a discount. i think they are dope, I especially like the yellow rubbery laces.

If memory serves me correctly, only at a European store called Opium.

If i'm wrong, somebody will let us know.

Originally Posted by swingshot

i think you're right.  didn't the last Quai 54 jordans release there exclusively?

Originally Posted by swingshot

i think you're right.  didn't the last Quai 54 jordans release there exclusively?

i just looked on ebay and found somebody selling them for $300 + $45 shipping

i like them

BUT

i dont like them that much.......................................peace

i just looked on ebay and found somebody selling them for $300 + $45 shipping

i like them

BUT

i dont like them that much.......................................peace

Imma put these in the backburner right now...Its way better kicks comming out in the months to come. I did like them tho

Back
Top Bottom