Q: What programming does your local MLB broadcast show in the event of a rain delay?

For years, the Braves used to stick us with the same damn !#$* Clark's Bloopers show. The show was from like 1996. It was terrible.

First rain delay of the year tonight, though, and they give us Cheers.
pimp.gif

I'm just curious what other markets get to see...

Advantages of playing in a dome
smokin.gif

But when we're away and it's a rain delay I think it's Sport Science or something like that..

my9: an episode of either King of Queens, Malcolm in the Middle, or Everybody Loves Raymond
SNY: some "Mets Classics" game

TWIB (How about that!?!)
3 stooges
Family matters

When I was little kid, WWOR was the worst.
They showed "its a living" "small wonder" and/or "bossom buddies"

laugh.gif

Typically some sort of Giants documentary or story about previous Giants players/teams.

advantage of being in california. Otherwise they probably show some old episode of the "Lighter Side of Sports"

Rain Delays for Cardinals games always go to some program about the team or a certain player or the history of the franchise........Something i actually dontmind watching when nothing else worth turning to is on.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Rain Delays for Cardinals games always go to some program about the team or a certain player or the history of the franchise........Something i actually dont mind watching when nothing else worth turning to is on.

Same for the Tigers, but it seems they always show the one for Granderson or Bonderman

Back
Top Bottom