PYP vol: When I was growing up edition

that haitian refugee swag

2rz5e1g.jpg

guarantee you that sweater didn't go with anything I had on
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'ma post a few but I'm gonna post all the NT-esque photos later i.e. nikes and j's 
pimp.gif
33o7h1z.jpg

http://www.imagecross.com/11/image-hosting-view-57.php?id=4791hi-top-dougie-w-muriel.jpg4 years old (Doug E. with the Ducktail in the back
smokin.gif
)

2lboruw.jpg

8 years old

oehkw.jpg

9 years old Disneyland (the penny jersey doesn't even need a caption
pimp.gif
 but peep the Air Jordan which had the jumpman on the snapback in the back, and the G-shock on my wrist.....BOY I BEEN HAD G-SHOCKS! 
roll.gif
)

jfau5j.jpg

I was 9 here too at my sister's pre-school graduation (Pretty boy swag compliments of the Bulls Snapback
smokin.gif
)

zt6ebo.jpg

10 with the nastiest jumper and crossover in my league
pimp.gif
, we went 9-1 and lost the last game 
30t6p3b.gif

back in the days when I was young I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit n wish I was a kid again...

I'ma post a few but I'm gonna post all the NT-esque photos later i.e. nikes and j's 
pimp.gif
33o7h1z.jpg

http://www.imagecross.com/11/image-hosting-view-57.php?id=4791hi-top-dougie-w-muriel.jpg4 years old (Doug E. with the Ducktail in the back
smokin.gif
)

2lboruw.jpg

8 years old

oehkw.jpg

9 years old Disneyland (the penny jersey doesn't even need a caption
pimp.gif
 but peep the Air Jordan which had the jumpman on the snapback in the back, and the G-shock on my wrist.....BOY I BEEN HAD G-SHOCKS! 
roll.gif
)

jfau5j.jpg

I was 9 here too at my sister's pre-school graduation (Pretty boy swag compliments of the Bulls Snapback
smokin.gif
)

zt6ebo.jpg

10 with the nastiest jumper and crossover in my league
pimp.gif
, we went 9-1 and lost the last game 
30t6p3b.gif

back in the days when I was young I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit n wish I was a kid again...

^ tha fackk! is that the dude who was rockin' the uggs?
laugh.gif

dude look like he waitin to get topped off 

^ tha fackk! is that the dude who was rockin' the uggs?
laugh.gif

dude look like he waitin to get topped off 

Back
Top Bottom