smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i'll play.

my jjb pic
laugh.gif
(on the right)

Im at work and this is the only pic that works for me in this thread and im not complaining . It has been quoted on every single page since she posted. Kudosto you thytkerjobs. I bet your frown is even cuter

Originally Posted by kiid23

i'll play.

my jjb pic
laugh.gif
(on the right)

Im at work and this is the only pic that works for me in this thread and im not complaining . It has been quoted on every single page since she posted. Kudos to you thytkerjobs. I bet your frown is even cuter
Thykerjobs is.......Meh.....Average

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Son comes to every PYP saying, "ehh,i guess ill participate" with the same picture every time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

i'll play.

my jjb pic
laugh.gif
(on the right)

Im at work and this is the only pic that works for me in this thread and im not complaining . It has been quoted on every single page since she posted. Kudos to you thytkerjobs. I bet your frown is even cuter
Thykerjobs is.......Meh.....Average
Average? Naw I think shes cute.She has a pretty smile.

DAMN JAY YOU GONNA LET HIM TALK TO YA GIRL LIKE THAT THO B?!

Originally Posted by Proshares

What's all this November 1st talk?
Day after Halloween. Parties w/ near naked honeys. Pic opportunities that most NTers wouldn't get otherwise.

i'll play.

my jjb pic
laugh.gif
(on the right)

I don't know why I thought that was funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Proshares

What's all this November 1st talk?
Day after Halloween. Parties w/ near naked honeys. Pic opportunities that most NTers wouldn't get otherwise.

Oh ok. Well my 21st is the 9th so if that one lasts until then I'll have some nice pics to post from AC.

Back
Top Bottom