PYP...VOL. Myspace/Facebook default

Originally Posted by Nako XL

NT's been like that for a lot longer than a year yungin
Oh, I know that. Yungin? Trust been here for a minute. Don't let the join date fool you.

i don't understand why you still take this seriously and get upset, or even post your pic for that matter if it seems constant to you.

23jrc3l.gif

Mastamind89 wrote:
T i c a l wrote:
Mastamind89 wrote:
Tical what kind of bass and amp set up is that and what kind of music are you into?

It's a Lakland 55-02 5-string bass. The big amp is a 300 W Ampeg B-series, and the smaller ones are 80 W Rogues which I run a distortion channel through.

I'm into everything really, but I really enjoy playing/covering Tool and Rage Against the Machine and since Tim Commerford and Justin Chancellor are my two favorite bassists I'd say my style slightly reflects theirs.

You play an instrument? What type of music are you into?

- Tical.

I don't play, attempted the guitar in the past, I've been thinking about picking it up again. I have some good friends that put together a Metal band. But I listen to a lot of things from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs all the way to Wu-Tang, lately I've been listening to a lot of Led Zep and Cannibal OX. Rage is def a sick band, never got into Tool.

Yeah I'm the same way with the eclectic taste in music.��Tool is my favorite band.� If you like Led Zeppelin and Rage you should�maybe�give�Tool a secondlisten as they're a nice combination of both of those bands.��They have the smooth, progressive-ness of Zepp and the harsh, hardcore riffs�and screams ofRage.� They're really above and beyond anything any other band has done in my opinion.� Watch this video, if you don't like it thennevermind...

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Nako is black?
eek.gif

laugh.gif

nah but to be real those aren't even my pics though. I was posting for my lil' cousin over here.

I'm not dark skinned like that.

Eh, what the heck. For those who remember...

8b4p7vp.jpg

Circa 2002

Since dude posted a shirtless picture and didn't get roasted, I figured I'd follow suit...

- Tical.

In the history of NT, Has posting a shirtless pic in a PYP ever got anyone the {[color= rgb(255, 204, 204)]()[/color]}from an NT broad?

<--- Really wants to know.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

In the history of NT, Has posting a shirtless pic in a PYP ever got anyone the {()} ?

<--- Really wants to know.

I have a girlfriend man and I certainly don't come to NT to pick up chicks. I took it to compare to a similar picture I had taken a few years ago tocompare and figured why not? Post one man, let us all be free humans showing off what your God gave us...

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom