PYP...VOL. Myspace/Facebook default

I know you got dressed up to play video games in a room full of stuffed animals... that's all I commented on.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

henz0 i love you
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

henz0 i love you
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
devil.gif

Damn it, simply! I've been tryin to get your attention for at least two days now.

I'm sorry to say it Henz0, but now we got rap beef
smh.gif

expect my first record in 24 hrs

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 87

fa real tho.. all dressed up with no place to go?

It's the all too common WDYWT today pose. Most of those guys who post apply to what you just said.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I know you got dressed up to play video games in a room full of stuffed animals... that's all I commented on.

i'm dressed to go chill with the homies, had to finish my quick game of halo. it's a really stupid comment if you ask me, you really act like im theonly one in the world with sibilings in the house with stuffed animals in the house.smh.

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

i'm dressed to go chill with the homies, had to finish my quick game of halo. it's a really stupid comment if you ask me, you really act like im the only one in the world with sibilings in the house with stuffed animals in the house.smh.
Tell em man. I got stuffed ninjas all over my room.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by henz0

henz0 i love you
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
devil.gif

Damn it, simply! I've been tryin to get your attention for at least two days now.

I'm sorry to say it Henz0, but now we got rap beef
smh.gif

expect my first record in 24 hrs
henz0 you already know
pimp.gif
i didn't even need to say it. i thought i saw you on the train the other day i saw some kid with a sexy fitted andbig !$% earrings. but it wasn't
frown.gif
laugh.gif

and no nako, you think you are going to win my affections with all them pictures you posted up in here with those females playboy? </3 xs infinity

dubbz- you know what it is
pimp.gif

&
eek.gif
roll.gif
@ coolliquidflames
smh.gif

Late80s looking better than a tablespoon of amoxicillin
pimp.gif
(that yummy pink antibiotic they used to give us when we werelittle
nerd.gif
)