PYP Then and Now......

My mans JRS gives zero ***** and goes in at all times

Even tried to get kellyrep on deck :lol:

You probably one hell of a wingman bruh

Gotta put them shots up :pimp:

:lol:

Thinking about going to the bar alone to catch this Knicks game. Kinda hungry too. Whole team is either staying in or with their girls tonight :smh:

the team on IR is the worst man

all my peeps went to Penn State this weekend and now I'm totally regretting not going, was so tempted to roll up to my local spot for a burger and a few beers and hope some lady took pity on me :smh: :lol:

all my peeps went to Penn State this weekend and now I'm totally regretting not going, was so tempted to roll up to my local spot for a burger and a few beers and hope some lady took pity on me :smh: :lol:
Dude that's literally what I'm debating on doing right now :lol:

And here I am eating a chicken parm sandwich in my garage wondering what went wrong in my life. These are hard times

rrxnjaM.jpg

5y89vdt.jpg

And here I am eating a chicken parm sandwich in my garage wondering what went wrong in my life. These are hard times

:lol:

I'm newly single after a couple years so it's such a change from always having plans, I got a few chicks on stand by if I feel like it but that involves going into the city :smh:

I've got a tinder date Sunday. Thought about hitting up the chick I was dating recently but **** it I rather get weird alone.

I've got a tinder date Sunday. Thought about hitting up the chick I was dating recently but **** it I rather get weird alone.
I am so anti Tinder. Ewwwww. Like... I told my little cousin: "You realize that if the girl matches with you and lets you smash, it's more than likely she's done this with a **** ton of other dudes too right?"
sick.gif
Same w dudes.

I am so anti Tinder. Ewwwww. Like... I told my little cousin: "You realize that if the girl matches with you and lets you smash, it's more than likely she's done this with a **** ton of other dudes too right?" :x Same w dudes.

View media item 1796006

Oooor, maybe she doesn't let everyone smash. Maybe my game was exceptional that night and I finagled it? Ijs it's possible. Not saying that what you said isn't true to an extent.

My friend went on what she thought was a Tinder date and the dudes wife showed up to try and solicite her for a threesome

Criminal Minds type stuff

Better enlarge that **** foo. J did u Photoshop yo ex out or something?
Stillin might be the jersey god

The cartoon pic been like that since 2007, ex didnt wanna be on the internet/myspace. (she ended up regretting it lol)

The grad pic was to represent my homie who passed away...meaning he right there with me.

did the same at my undergrad VVV
View media item 1796082RIP STUBBS

View media item 1796083

Sorry to hear that rip to ya mans, thats some rns u still keeping his name alive.

Back
Top Bottom