< me in the avy

nerd.gif

you a damn lie

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

yo why this fat girl posted 3 pics all angles smh shorty got that mean pyp trigonometry game goin on
1. if you gonna be slick at least call me out.
2. before you point fingers make sure your hands are clean.
indifferent.gif

3. i posted pictures straight on of my face. son is on that

just kinda TO'd because... I mean she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet.

get the $+%% out of here. what i look like posting pictures in some provocative position on a washing machine like this other chick....or like caro. no offense or nothing, but that's not my style.
K I was just going to jump on him for that comment but then you took a shot at me....I'm sorry you feel that way, my friend took that photo, I'm doing that bc there's a sign right next to me that says DONT CLIMB ON THE WASHERS....maybe you shouldnt be so quick to assume the worst, b.

This is why I hate women
grin.gif
catfighttttt!
laugh.gif
"Women" fighting on a prominently male message board.
THIS is why I hate women.

hahah I wouldn't call it a fight. Just sayin she had no reason to unsheathe the claws. And my apologies.

Let the PYPing recommence!

Edit: I also apologize to anyone my provocative picture may have offended. Next time I'll try to wear something that covers me more effectively than jeansand a long sleeved crew neck tee.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

im bored people text or call me

979 270 1405

Oh god no. Who remembers the NT text me thread? Someone called the cops on a couple of NTers
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

yo why this fat girl posted 3 pics all angles smh shorty got that mean pyp trigonometry game goin on
indifferent.gif

get the $+%% out of here. what i look like posting pictures in some provocative position on a washing machine like this other chick....or like caro. no offense or nothing, but that's not my style.
K I was just going to jump on him for that comment but then you took a shot at me....I'm sorry you feel that way, my friend took that photo, I'm doing that bc there's a sign right next to me that says DONT CLIMB ON THE WASHERS....maybe you shouldnt be so quick to assume the worst, b.

This is why I hate women
grin.gif
catfighttttt!
laugh.gif

n6q6gk.gif

ruff ruff

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

indifferent.gif

This is why I hate women
grin.gif
catfighttttt!
laugh.gif

n6q6gk.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
Relax on homegirl

EDIT:
nerd.gif
+1 for Galvelocity

indifferent.gif

This is why I hate women
grin.gif
that wasn't even my point. *cue heath ledger "what" face*

by all means take all the pictures you want.... but WHY are you posting that picture in the sausagefest that is NT

PAD5375.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom