PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
3364744186_83f814f44c_b.jpg

3346200316_f9d5d4b549_b.jpg

for a website where dudes are quick to call one another out for simping in girl threads, etc...it's funny how in this pyp all of that is tossed aside forchivalry....dudes going as far as putting their fresh LRG coat in the mud so the ladies don't get their feet dirty...

Originally Posted by nelly28

and what celeb might you look like?

It's a lost cause, she won't post her pic.

she sure has an opinion on everything for someone that wont post their pic
tired.gif

I have posted my pic on JJB and +%%*. Well JJB, 'cause it is where I frequent and I am comfortable there, and +%%*, 'cause it is a smallercommunity and I am friendly with most on there. As for on here, it is a way bigger community, some guys even go hard and diss the girls, and they quote thepics a lot. Oh yea, and I would get accused of fishing for compliments. But most of all, I am just not comfortable. Actually, once an NTer had me as an avysince I made a sign for him since he made one for me. In a PYP, it was resized to be larger by a specific NTer and he said I looked like an English professor.
tired.gif

There are also lots of others on here who have not posted their pics, so why pick on me?
frown.gif

But the NT PYPS here are hilarious. The JJB ones are so....anti-climatic. I like the way it is done on here.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom