PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like it when a girl can handle some meanness
smile.gif

but seriously though...im going to bed even tho i feel like im gunna miss something epic.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

^^ Thats a dope shirt. You own the brand? What are your thoughts on streetwear? Because I was looking at some stuff today, and It got me thinking differently about it...

Thanks man, yea i do. pncla.com
my thoughts on streetwear, well i actually i just did an interview with this site that should be up in a few days that has me speaking on that a lot actually.The short answer is i love real street wear. Unfortunately the over-saturation of cookie cutter brands and brands using free fonts and clip art has really puta damper on the "street wear" name. I love original art, brands that hand draw their art and their fonts and do their own in home illustration iabsolutely love. There just isnt many of them around and the people that usually are dope dont seem to get put on for the most part for whatever reason. Theaudience, just like with hip hop music has to be dumb downed a bit. People love wack ****
grin.gif

Whoa... I might be shoppin with you soon. I like some of the designs. I feel you with the font too. As long as you stay true to your word and keep doin whatyou're doing, I could see that going a long way. Props.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Thanks man, yea i do. pncla.com
my thoughts on streetwear, well i actually i just did an interview with this site that should be up in a few days that has me speaking on that a lot actually. The short answer is i love real street wear. Unfortunately the over-saturation of cookie cutter brands and brands using free fonts and clip art has really put a damper on the "street wear" name. I love original art, brands that hand draw their art and their fonts and do their own in home illustration i absolutely love. There just isnt many of them around and the people that usually are dope dont seem to get put on for the most part for whatever reason. The audience, just like with hip hop music has to be dumb downed a bit. People love wack ****
grin.gif
Appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That shirt is really tight.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

31d16e3b18e712146c455d5ad23cfd19df5270c6.jpg

yes the ancient chinese mustache is not poppin, thats why I look so
mad.gif
Were you in Gran Torino? You look exactly like that kid...

A couple of old pics:

Drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom