Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

these broads aint have bad my dude...i tip my hat to you fam
Good looking, just homegirls though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

gonna smack you! how could you think you look chubby? and you should post that pic from last halloween. You looked hot! (stalkerish that I remember that pic but I have that same costume)
I do look chubby.
frown.gif

That costume is kind of whorish a bit with the cleavage hanging out and my stumpy legs. I did post it on JJB, and NT KL, but they are nicer there, not critiquing people's looks and pics as much when it comes to girls. Over here, I would get roasted and get all these gas pumps and every gas station in the world posted quoting my pic as it happened.
laugh.gif
If I am to post anymore pics, it would be old ones from like 6 years ago (in high school) and older ones like I have done for the rest of the pic posting.

You had that dark angel costume too? Do you have pics of you wearing it? Actually, you should just post any pic. All of them are hot. You were a Pussycat Doll right for last year's Halloween? Kind of stalkerish but I remember it clearly too, since you look really pretty as always.

Greeneyes, she was a dark angel too, her costume was so nice and she looked so beautiful in it!

287gqc0.jpg

"Are y'all serious right now..."

15fpzib.gif

even as a chick that %+%@ is makin' me throw up a lil' in my mouth
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Excessively self-conscious women irk the hell out of me. It's the internet. Can't imagine how y'all are in real life.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

gonna smack you! how could you think you look chubby? and you should post that pic from last halloween. You looked hot! (stalkerish that I remember that pic but I have that same costume)
I do look chubby.
frown.gif

That costume is kind of whorish a bit with the cleavage hanging out and my stumpy legs. I did post it on JJB, and NT KL, but they are nicer there, not critiquing people's looks and pics as much when it comes to girls. Over here, I would get roasted and get all these gas pumps and every gas station in the world posted quoting my pic as it happened.
laugh.gif
If I am to post anymore pics, it would be old ones from like 6 years ago (in high school) and older ones like I have done for the rest of the pic posting.

You had that dark angel costume too? Do you have pics of you wearing it? Actually, you should just post any pic. All of them are hot. You were a Pussycat Doll right for last year's Halloween? Kind of stalkerish but I remember it clearly too, since you look really pretty as always.

Greeneyes, she was a dark angel too, her costume was so nice and she looked so beautiful in it!

287gqc0.jpg

"Are y'all serious right now..."

15fpzib.gif

even as a chick that %+%@ is makin' me throw up a lil' in my mouth
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Excessively self-conscious women irk the hell out of me. It's the internet. Can't imagine how y'all are in real life.
smh.gif
I have a muffintop!!!!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Damn this joint blew up like a Israeli warhead on a Palestinian civilian settlement
Word.
laugh.gif
*Waits for Hazeleyed Honey to write an essay regardingthe Israeli-Palestinian conflict.*

Alchemiss:
You're in the dingy white tee and the grey sweats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom