PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late as hell....

Most recent pic of me

Yankee game last year when Delgago hit the foul pole HR that was called foul...Yanks got destroyed
smh.gif

Last year on my bday
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Classic!!

smh.gif
@ Q and that Jersey

Hold up Henzo was bowling with a black ball...but it was a red ball that hit the pins....

Hey Henz...I saw what u did there buddy...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Hold up Henzo was bowling with a black ball...but it was a red ball that hit the pins....

Silence. Henz clearly put enough english on the ball coupled with the friction caused the ball to heat up and radiate the heat of 200 suns. The followingpicture that he didn't post shows nothing since the pins disintegrated on contact.

smh.gif
@ thinking otherwise

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Silence. Henz clearly put enough english on the ball coupled with the friction caused the ball to heat up and radiate the heat of 200 suns. The following picture that he didn't post shows nothing since the pins disintegrated on contact.

smh.gif
@ thinking otherwise
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@anyone doubting swagmaster Henzo's bowling skills
he could use a volleyball for all I care, those pins or droppin

Maybe he has more than one ball, maybe he even has blue balls. Ever think about that?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

nerd.gif
can't believe this is still up
That's what she said.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Speaking of which, this pyp feels like I've been boning for 4 hours. I'm not feeling anything anymore
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

+1
laugh.gif
So says the man with this avy

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Late80s

Couple randoms I found in my old photobucket...

nmi2xy.jpg
women have sex wth you?
She looks like Oh YoU MaD's girl they're just friends...

laugh.gif
@ people testing my credability.

Don't make me bring out the censored pics...
glasses.gif

Late 80's, yes girls have sex with me it happens quite often. I would ask if guys have sex with you but I've already seen the pics...
nerd.gif

can't see why. you in here obviously mad and im on my blackberry texting making plans for tommorrow. stop it

Well most of the girls out here in LA have jobs with benefits so they can afford contacts, they see why... And me mad, lol never... Just took a couple of snaps of this young lady I have in my bed & threw em on the twitter for the people out there to see how ya boy livin... Twitter.com/dariusga97 Let me get some rest, unfortunately I cant make plans tomorrow, have a busy day at the office tomorrow, the job ain't payin me 100k+ to fold shirts & sell insoles so I need my zzzzzs...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom