PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Damn i left to go to a bbg this afternoon hella late in the afternoon and this thread was on page 64, then i checked once from my phone and i saw thatDirty locked it, now to come home and see it has grown another 20 something pages since then... Updates anyone?, Ill prolly try and read through as much aspossible but im missed A LOT

Originally Posted by FeelMode

laugh.gif
Damn i left to go to a bbg this afternoon hella late in the afternoon and this thread was on page 64, then i checked once from my phone and i saw that Dirty locked it, now to come home and see it has grown another 20 something pages since then... Updates anyone?, Ill prolly try and read through as much as possible but im missed A LOT

Update: You have some tight shirts. Where can I cop
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

throwbacks?

9f4162120463c346f3f90d0ca6b552ca262168fd.jpg

Awwww. Cutest baby ever. You look the same as now. You should post a current pic too! I've seen your pic before, you're very pretty.

As for the men who posted their comparison pics from highschool to now, some of you added weight which changed the structure of your faces. Not in a bad way though. I just tend to find it to be the opposite mostly for girls from the transition from high school to university/college. Of course, not in all cases though. Just from what I have seen with my friends/highschool mates.

Youre beautiful!
& thank you. most recent pic i have......
ohwell.gif

9bc1691a0068cb43fe0269d7ba9feea68d1cb246.jpg

You in GA? (no beast)

You're welcome

^^ Aye bruh.. No hate or shots or anything like that, but what do chicks say when you have your hair down like that? They dig it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom