PYP Hypebeast

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

no swag...
smh.gif
bet homies white/ cement 3's cost more than your whole outfit though.
A shoe that retailed for $110 is still a $110 shoe no matter what people say "market price" is

I guess a house that sold for $100k 10 years ago is still a $100k house. Right?

Right?
just gotta check instylerealty.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^A crappy house is still a crappy house though right? My parents sold our old townhouse for twice what they bought it for... didn't change the fact that it wasn't that great.

Serious question: What does Dalitso do? He is decked out in Jordan apparel everyday I believe.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

no swag...
smh.gif
bet homies white/ cement 3's cost more than your whole outfit though.
A shoe that retailed for $110 is still a $110 shoe no matter what people say "market price" is

I guess a house that sold for $100k 10 years ago is still a $100k house. Right?

Right?
just gotta check instylerealty.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^A crappy house is still a crappy house though right? My parents sold our old townhouse for twice what they bought it for... didn't change the fact that it wasn't that great.

Serious question: What does Dalitso do? He is decked out in Jordan apparel everyday I believe.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Well I guess you have a better understanding of what appreciation is

Well I guess you have a better understanding of what appreciation is

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

no swag...
smh.gif

why are ppl always defending dude? hes deff not doing it

Its always the newbies trying to get on my dude Dalitso.

Homie has heat, and doesnt follow on trends. He does his own thing.

Yall can go back to your skinny jeans.
laugh.gif

:::EDIT::::

Newbies and my dude mondaynightraw.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

well yea dude has heat but it doesnt change the fact that he cant dress and over does it

idk why ya be hating...dude is a teacher and has a hummer as well and lots of heat..ya childish to get on someone who is not even a teen. let him breath.. he a cool dude(have friends that
had him as a teacher).....

no swag...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

well yea dude has heat but it doesnt change the fact that he cant dress and over does it

idk why ya be hating...dude is a teacher and has a hummer as well and lots of heat..ya childish to get on someone who is not even a teen. let him breath.. he a cool dude(have friends that
had him as a teacher).....

I think dudes a teacher

I think dudes a teacher

I think dudes a teacher
Art teacher.

I think dudes a teacher
Art teacher.

Originally Posted by Hugo

no swag...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

idk why ya be hating...dude is a teacher and has a hummer as well and lots of heat..ya childish to get on someone who is not even a teen. let him breath..

laugh.gif

no swag...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

idk why ya be hating...dude is a teacher and has a hummer as well and lots of heat..ya childish to get on someone who is not even a teen. let him breath..

laugh.gif

no swag...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

So it's not childish to talk bad about teenagers but it is to talk about grown men?
Wow.

no swag...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

So it's not childish to talk bad about teenagers but it is to talk about grown men?
Wow.

Hold on, i don't care two bits about this cat, no hate no love no care, I don't really even visit those other forums much to know who he is. But this thread clearly is a thread that he fits in along with the other NTers posted. So why are ya'll jumping into +%%@# mode now that he's on the forefront?

So some nters are ok to have fun with but not this one? new nt aint bout that life.  Ya'll roasting a cat that damn near looks like he has a terminal illness, but sweet god no, not the guy in all jordan gear.

Hold on, i don't care two bits about this cat, no hate no love no care, I don't really even visit those other forums much to know who he is. But this thread clearly is a thread that he fits in along with the other NTers posted. So why are ya'll jumping into +%%@# mode now that he's on the forefront?

So some nters are ok to have fun with but not this one? new nt aint bout that life.  Ya'll roasting a cat that damn near looks like he has a terminal illness, but sweet god no, not the guy in all jordan gear.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

pimp.gif
  Dudes like 28yr dressin like that, we know HNS

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

pimp.gif
  Dudes like 28yr dressin like that, we know HNS

Originally Posted by late registration

no swag...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Wow.

welp if you see it like that. consider yourself childish.

Originally Posted by late registration

no swag...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Wow.

welp if you see it like that. consider yourself childish.

Back
Top Bottom