PYP 2013....hopefully this one doesn't go down in flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damb u came at da mans wife. She is cute. U stewin man. Post pics of your girl and let's compare

I cant make a comparison?    If I had a girl (I dont) I would'nt post her pic online just to fish for props.  

If I offended anyone I am sorry. I was offended when they said she looked like Tahiry or Christina Millian.   

I cant make a comparison?    If I had a girl (I dont) I would'nt post her pic online just to fish for props.  

If I offended anyone I am sorry. I was offended when they said she looked like Tahiry or Christina Millian.   

you could have just said that instead of calling his wife a man

Oh ok, i was just looking at the pics, didn't read dudes comment where he missed the joke. Makes sense now.
guess you made the same mistake i did. apparently going through the previous pages in this thread is something you need to do before you post.... 
eyes.gif

Real life though, you mature people can say what you want but these just ain't fun without the flaming.

200 page PYP in 3 days>35 page PYP in a week
But you got the e-roger goddell waiting to drop the hammer on any lil thing he doesn't like

which banned reject are you?

Was he talking about my wife looking like a dude?...lulz...I missed te whole thing...how the hell does she look like a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom