Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

eff it I will play

Me and my momma dancing. I was drunk and fat in this pic

Why is she looking into your eyes like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i can actually picture you two as a couple and sharing a bed...prolly a good thing because it means she looks young

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

eff it I will play

Me and my momma dancing. I was drunk and fat in this pic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i can actually picture you two as a couple and sharing a bed...prolly a good thing because it means she looks young

fuggit...

my mom is THE COOLEST... especially since i got older. i swear to go i love my mama so much. she always wants to do things for me and help me out. she stays telling me stuff, but i never listen...

THEN BOOM... it happens just like she said...

this pic was from last Mother's Day... she asked me about "swag" and wanted me to coach her up on it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

227832_10150188196097840_592622839_7029020_6070265_n.jpg

i hope that my wife will eventually be anywhere close to my moms...

love you, mama-fizzle...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fuggit...

my mom is THE COOLEST... especially since i got older. i swear to go i love my mama so much. she always wants to do things for me and help me out. she stays telling me stuff, but i never listen...

THEN BOOM... it happens just like she said...

this pic was from last Mother's Day... she asked me about "swag" and wanted me to coach her up on it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

227832_10150188196097840_592622839_7029020_6070265_n.jpg

i hope that my wife will eventually be anywhere close to my moms...

love you, mama-fizzle...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care how well the pyg went this seems like such a bad idea
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't care how well the pyg went this seems like such a bad idea
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

She is a proud mommy dancing with her handsome son and just taking in that moment.
At least thats why I think she's looking into his eyes like that. I think it's a very precious picture. 
embarassed.gif

I get it man, you're trying to keep the thread going but take a second look. Let me find out son lives in bama or the sip..

The %@%$ outta here...youve been here long enough to disrespect someone like that.  Dont start a trend in a thread that is promoting something good for a change

edit: let me find a picture and ill post one

She is a proud mommy dancing with her handsome son and just taking in that moment.
At least thats why I think she's looking into his eyes like that. I think it's a very precious picture. 
embarassed.gif

I get it man, you're trying to keep the thread going but take a second look. Let me find out son lives in bama or the sip..

The %@%$ outta here...youve been here long enough to disrespect someone like that.  Dont start a trend in a thread that is promoting something good for a change

edit: let me find a picture and ill post one

Originally Posted by CreekShow

embarassed.gif

The **%% outta here...youve been here long enough to disrespect someone like that.  Dont start a trend in a thread that is promoting something good for a change

yeah, bro...

that wasnt even funny, fams... 

alien.gif
alien.gif

embarassed.gif

The **%% outta here...youve been here long enough to disrespect someone like that.  Dont start a trend in a thread that is promoting something good for a change

yeah, bro...

alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

yeah, bro...

alien.gif
alien.gif

uncalled for

Back
Top Bottom