PYM Vol. Happy Mother's Day!

Old girl thirsty to see some mommy pics lol

Just head over to parental talk, they'd be happy to post. Smh

Happy mothers day mommmmy

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

FYI the PYG thread was successful cuz NTers were actually posting good looking girls. A lot of ppl held back when the few ugly chicks were posted, plus I figure most ppl aint wanna get banned off that.

This thread aint benefiting the beasts. Like who wants to read snide comments about their mom? At least one could get another gf.

Whoever has something to say about someone else's mother is a lame. And if you take what someone on here says to heart, then you need to take some time off of the interwebz. You guys are too serious about this NT stuff
roll.gif
C'mon now....you have multiple posts on damn near every page in this thread. Take your own advice and lighten up. Sheesh.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

FYI the PYG thread was successful cuz NTers were actually posting good looking girls. A lot of ppl held back when the few ugly chicks were posted, plus I figure most ppl aint wanna get banned off that.

This thread aint benefiting the beasts. Like who wants to read snide comments about their mom? At least one could get another gf.

Whoever has something to say about someone else's mother is a lame. And if you take what someone on here says to heart, then you need to take some time off of the interwebz. You guys are too serious about this NT stuff
roll.gif
C'mon now....you have multiple posts on damn near every page in this thread. Take your own advice and lighten up. Sheesh.

Originally Posted by ricky409

227832_10150188196097840_592622839_7029020_6070265_n.jpg

Haha! The pearls + the fitted hat = unmatchable swag
pimp.gif

lol... fams... i'm tellin you.. ever since i turned 21, my mom has been on another level with me...

sidenote: i felt EXTRA awkward driving in MY car and she was in the passenger seat... it was a first time type thing...

sure i've drove with her in the passenger seat... but it wasnt no practice driving session, and the car was actually owned by me...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

227832_10150188196097840_592622839_7029020_6070265_n.jpg

Haha! The pearls + the fitted hat = unmatchable swag
pimp.gif

lol... fams... i'm tellin you.. ever since i turned 21, my mom has been on another level with me...

sidenote: i felt EXTRA awkward driving in MY car and she was in the passenger seat... it was a first time type thing...

sure i've drove with her in the passenger seat... but it wasnt no practice driving session, and the car was actually owned by me...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by himHOTdemNOT

I wish my mom was still alive.
frown.gif
She's still looking over you fam... She's just got a better view now
smile.gif
Very true. 
@himHOT Mother's Day must be a hard day for you. Hope you're doing good and pullin through man
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by himHOTdemNOT

I wish my mom was still alive.
frown.gif
She's still looking over you fam... She's just got a better view now
smile.gif
Very true. 
@himHOT Mother's Day must be a hard day for you. Hope you're doing good and pullin through man
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom