PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been waiting all day to peruse this thread, been at the library all damb day! I like the way this thread is going :evil:

I'm tryin to get my girl to send me mass pics right now but she aint havin it. ill just have to take one myself when she comes over next. a quick photo shoot lettin her feel all sexy before I buss it open. dis gon be good :evil:

Oh and these mass shots are hilarious! I'll most likely join you guys later.

As for now, i'm gonna stay low on the radar. Meth already took down my avy. And I used to get suspended for the pics I used to post with my old SN.

EVERYONE knows how your girls cheeks look.

:smokin inspiration right here

Thx brah.

I repped him for being a bawse

Me too :lol:

whats funny is that this thread started in '11 with pics and what not, I wonder if any of those NTers still have the same chick.

*knock on wood* meant for lulz only

NOPE :lol: :pimp:

Only a couple months in, but I've been trying to get her since I was 15 and she was 16.
Persistence, fellas. :pimp:

How old are you now?

I'll be 27 next month and she's 27.

Last edited:
this thread reached a new level!

had to hand out a couple reps out there.

I would have probably repp'd chiva more than once if I could lel

Quote:Originally Posted by dharv  

Me & my wife. Been together for 17 years, 1 of those married. Pic is from our honeymoon last October. We hit up Brazil (Amazon Rainforest & Rio De Janeiro) and Iguazu Falls, Argentina. This is a picture at the Falls. Beautiful place
smokin.gif
. Below is our wedding video. She's a beautiful person!

Hmmm dude kind of looks like Terrence J.
I like where this thread is headed
pimp.gif
Indeed I do to.  SMILE.

Meh, guess I'll post a mass shot when I get home. Will have to do some ms paint editing to make it NT friendly though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom