PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
24200_840023314482_10139075_47846225_1605614_n.jpg

x2_319eb00

so my chick tells me lastnight, "so i've suddenly been getting an absurd amount of friend requests from dudes on facebook who look like niketalkers, do you know why that would be?"
nerd.gif

i asked what makes you think they're niketalkers so then she shows me her friend requests and since i put the photos of us on this thread she's gotten about 70 requests from dudes with 0 friends in common, all looking like they are NTers.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yall ruthless man
roll.gif

so my chick tells me lastnight, "so i've suddenly been getting an absurd amount of friend requests from dudes on facebook who look like niketalkers, do you know why that would be?"
nerd.gif

i asked what makes you think they're niketalkers so then she shows me her friend requests and since i put the photos of us on this thread she's gotten about 70 requests from dudes with 0 friends in common, all looking like they are NTers.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yall ruthless man
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

since i put the photos of us on this thread she's gotten about 70 requests from dudes with 0 friends in common, all looking like they are NTers.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How did they get her Facebook though?

since i put the photos of us on this thread she's gotten about 70 requests from dudes with 0 friends in common, all looking like they are NTers.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How did they get her Facebook though?

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yall ruthless man
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 stalkers

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yall ruthless man
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 stalkers

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yall ruthless man
roll.gif
Thirst has reached new levels. What's her name so I can peep these clowns...

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yall ruthless man
roll.gif
Thirst has reached new levels. What's her name so I can peep these clowns...

im not sure how everyones finding here FB page, it's obviously not that hard and probably has something to do with the link in my sig to my facebook fan page, the ruthless thing is my "likes" havent been climbing at all
laugh.gif
like damn yall trying to go at my chick the least yall could do is hit the "like" button on the fan page hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom