PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

this is my girl, we're each others first relationships, we're going on 10 months and shes a year older than i

photoon20100815at1739.jpg
I think she's pretty cute, nice fam.

#foreveralone

this is my girl, we're each others first relationships, we're going on 10 months and shes a year older than i

Co-sign you're pretty $!%#%$# lucky, she's 
pimp.gif
. Don't mess it up man. Damn NT has really turned it around over the years, the win ratio is really something else this year. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Co-sign you're pretty $!%#%$# lucky, she's 
pimp.gif
. Don't mess it up man. Damn NT has really turned it around over the years, the win ratio is really something else this year. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A few more of my baby
smokin.gif
 When those lips kiss mine, her lower lip completely covers my bottom lip
devil.gif

A few more of my baby
smokin.gif
 When those lips kiss mine, her lower lip completely covers my bottom lip
devil.gif

More of them jump offs past & present. In all seriousness, im super jelly to all the married and in love NT'er. I let my
wifey slip away in 08 and haven't been able to recover since. just been meaningless, hot, passionate, nothingness.
pimp.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VEGAS MAY 5th - 8th...whasss hanninn...

More of them jump offs past & present. In all seriousness, im super jelly to all the married and in love NT'er. I let my
wifey slip away in 08 and haven't been able to recover since. just been meaningless, hot, passionate, nothingness.
pimp.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VEGAS MAY 5th - 8th...whasss hanninn...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

the love of my life.......met her back in 11th grade. Remember telling her future girlfriend yes nt i had game like that. where friends/kissing friends 
laugh.gif
 for id say 2 years. Then one day i asked her to be my girl and she blessed me with a yes...found out a year ago she was the girl for me the things ive put her threw have been horrible 
frown.gif
. stuck by me for 4 years now. I lived that wild life at a young age so i got all that wanting to be a player outta me. Plan on taking it as far as she will let me shes the one 
happy.gif

nt im proud of the maturaty especially since this is a thread with good intention i hope 
laugh.gif

and some of you guys have some serious serious dimes now i know why nters critic so much jk jk 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

the love of my life.......met her back in 11th grade. Remember telling her future girlfriend yes nt i had game like that. where friends/kissing friends 
laugh.gif
 for id say 2 years. Then one day i asked her to be my girl and she blessed me with a yes...found out a year ago she was the girl for me the things ive put her threw have been horrible 
frown.gif
. stuck by me for 4 years now. I lived that wild life at a young age so i got all that wanting to be a player outta me. Plan on taking it as far as she will let me shes the one 
happy.gif

nt im proud of the maturaty especially since this is a thread with good intention i hope 
laugh.gif

and some of you guys have some serious serious dimes now i know why nters critic so much jk jk 
laugh.gif

I knew there was a reason I avoided this thread for so long
30t6p3b.gif

BayyAreaBully always has me jelly though
laugh.gif
And some others in here too. God I need to find a fine single woman #currentlyalone.

I knew there was a reason I avoided this thread for so long
30t6p3b.gif

BayyAreaBully always has me jelly though
laugh.gif
And some others in here too. God I need to find a fine single woman #currentlyalone.

roughly 2 years ups and downs but she make my life a lil easier i do the same for her
grin.gif

we both party a lot so that helps
5689477513_f221062c8e_z.jpg

5690050946_9410165a3f_z.jpg

she locking her hair now dont know if i like
eyes.gif

5690050990_09c737a1f1_z.jpg

roughly 2 years ups and downs but she make my life a lil easier i do the same for her
grin.gif

we both party a lot so that helps
5689477513_f221062c8e_z.jpg

5690050946_9410165a3f_z.jpg

she locking her hair now dont know if i like
eyes.gif

5690050990_09c737a1f1_z.jpg

Originally Posted by manamazing55

this thread makes me feel like such a loser...............exits thread lol

I'm not even about that monogamous life and this thread is making me feel like sh&^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

this thread makes me feel like such a loser...............exits thread lol

I'm not even about that monogamous life and this thread is making me feel like sh&^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You killin' it son 
pimp.gif

You killin' it son 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

pimp.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif

Same thing with me same year and everything I haven't been the same I caught a case thought I was gonna do a 4 year BID .I was sick I lost like 30 pounds and lost a lot of $ that summer and she pulled that $!#% it hurt I won't even lie but it made me stronger .Oh and I think 1 of my former boys smashed while I was fighting my case I come from out of jail he telling me my broad ain't no good don't deal with her .I'm like what u gotta tell me he like nothing just don't mess with her,his moms knew her by name his sister to so I know she was over there.

But F that I see a lot of you guys are Married tho Has anything changed ?

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

pimp.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif

Same thing with me same year and everything I haven't been the same I caught a case thought I was gonna do a 4 year BID .I was sick I lost like 30 pounds and lost a lot of $ that summer and she pulled that $!#% it hurt I won't even lie but it made me stronger .Oh and I think 1 of my former boys smashed while I was fighting my case I come from out of jail he telling me my broad ain't no good don't deal with her .I'm like what u gotta tell me he like nothing just don't mess with her,his moms knew her by name his sister to so I know she was over there.

But F that I see a lot of you guys are Married tho Has anything changed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom