PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what? Shape + Bana?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Man, this thread make wanna wife some ordinary looking chick, just to see if it makes me happier. I've always turned down opportunites with average girls just to get rejected by the hottest chicks. Gotta switch up my flow.

Sike. Who am I kidding. I'm still going after these dimes. I'm a sick bastard.

Wait till I get my CLS, then it's on.
I just got into my relationship 3 weeks ago and it was more just cause I was tired of the single life that a crazy love for my girl.  I've been with badder chicks certainly than my girl but she's cool, takes care of me, goes to school + works when she is fortunate to have too and is amazingly independent for a girl who is still 18. She respects me and gives me my room still and never complains about hanging out with my friends.  Plus the sex is good
pimp.gif

You def. don't need to be in a relationship to get buns, far from it but I'm learning their are lots of perks that come with it.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Man, this thread make wanna wife some ordinary looking chick, just to see if it makes me happier. I've always turned down opportunites with average girls just to get rejected by the hottest chicks. Gotta switch up my flow.

Sike. Who am I kidding. I'm still going after these dimes. I'm a sick bastard.

Wait till I get my CLS, then it's on.
I just got into my relationship 3 weeks ago and it was more just cause I was tired of the single life that a crazy love for my girl.  I've been with badder chicks certainly than my girl but she's cool, takes care of me, goes to school + works when she is fortunate to have too and is amazingly independent for a girl who is still 18. She respects me and gives me my room still and never complains about hanging out with my friends.  Plus the sex is good
pimp.gif

You def. don't need to be in a relationship to get buns, far from it but I'm learning their are lots of perks that come with it.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Dating an NTer, actually.  Here is her Twitter avy
laugh.gif

2yxra4o.png

Pic of us chillin in South Beach, Miami.  Hung out with a few NTers that day, actually.

i6msu1.png
yo, you two are a cute couple, actually.
laugh.gif

but naw congrats father moon.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Dating an NTer, actually.  Here is her Twitter avy
laugh.gif

2yxra4o.png

Pic of us chillin in South Beach, Miami.  Hung out with a few NTers that day, actually.

i6msu1.png
yo, you two are a cute couple, actually.
laugh.gif

but naw congrats father moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom