PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by famenycity1

Chillin one night with Killa
nerd.gif

Cam does have that Gator grip on dude lady tho...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
props to all the NTer's who have posted(disregarding the few who were obvious ducktales)

I'll add just a few more...
tZbbfl.jpg

T4Xzll.jpg

pimp.gif
props to all the NTer's who have posted(disregarding the few who were obvious ducktales)

I'll add just a few more...
tZbbfl.jpg

T4Xzll.jpg

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Yeah, I am married. I appreciate the support from ksteezy and YoUNg bR3aD. Y'all know what's up.

There are some beautiful women in here. Glad to see so many NTers happy.

yeah some people will think you are settling or you are losing or simping, etc etc...at the end of the day even if you are what matters is your happiness and commitment, dudes go their whole lives worried that there might be better, like you said there is no perfect relationship, even the baddest !@@## in the world, has a man whos fed up with her BS.
btw i love the last part of your statement "being in love is not a constant, but love is" i read that and was like

edit**

yup shes dominican bro

roll.gif
@ the beer joke....ima have to change my sig...lol

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Yeah, I am married. I appreciate the support from ksteezy and YoUNg bR3aD. Y'all know what's up.

There are some beautiful women in here. Glad to see so many NTers happy.

yeah some people will think you are settling or you are losing or simping, etc etc...at the end of the day even if you are what matters is your happiness and commitment, dudes go their whole lives worried that there might be better, like you said there is no perfect relationship, even the baddest !@@## in the world, has a man whos fed up with her BS.
btw i love the last part of your statement "being in love is not a constant, but love is" i read that and was like

edit**

yup shes dominican bro

roll.gif
@ the beer joke....ima have to change my sig...lol

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

My girl would kill me if I posted and the way ya'll act, I'm good.

Those whove seen her know she's
pimp.gif
Ive seen pics I can vouch for the homey..and yea she is def blind..

Few more pics..Minuswell

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

My girl would kill me if I posted and the way ya'll act, I'm good.

Those whove seen her know she's
pimp.gif
Ive seen pics I can vouch for the homey..and yea she is def blind..

Few more pics..Minuswell

Originally Posted by ksteezy

some others

I never fail to
embarassed.gif
at how naturally beautiful she is, ksteezy.
That's just good genetics, with all the fake women out there you were super lucky to find a gem.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

some others

I never fail to
embarassed.gif
at how naturally beautiful she is, ksteezy.
That's just good genetics, with all the fake women out there you were super lucky to find a gem.

stand4somethin -
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Kilo - thanks hun, i think you hit it on the head...sure there are a ton of women ive come across that look fine as hell when dolled up, but for the most part mines stays simple, some eyeliner and mascara and shes out the door...she stay subconscious about it, but i love her simplicity.pic of mom and sis
Spoiler [+]

stand4somethin -
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Kilo - thanks hun, i think you hit it on the head...sure there are a ton of women ive come across that look fine as hell when dolled up, but for the most part mines stays simple, some eyeliner and mascara and shes out the door...she stay subconscious about it, but i love her simplicity.pic of mom and sis
Spoiler [+]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom