PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
im actually surprised that so many dudes eat the box on the reg been in a long term relationship with my current girl and she knows not to ask me cuz i rarely ever do :lol:

my box eating game prob whack anyway :lol:

Last edited:
im actually surprised that so many dudes eat the box on the reg been in a long term relationship with my current girl and she knows not to ask me cuz i rarely ever do :lol:

Cunnilingus is literally my favorite sexual act.... And I'll be damned if I'm not great at it...

Last edited:
Doesn't it lead to throat cancer? :x

these chick be having hpv and other ?able std's and dudes in the buffet line for a plate.

no disrespect to my longterm relationship bros out there.

If you're single and dating, be cautious.

Last edited:
thats thing you guys are playing with is the ****oris.

the g spot is in the inside.

stick your fingers in and do a come here gesture, thats where it is.

its pretty difficult to hit that spot with the peen unless your ish is shaped like a J.

Last edited:

its pretty difficult to hit that spot with the peen unless your ish is shaped like a J.

yep

Da crooked 1 :rofl:

hmm.

tumblr_static_tumblr_m8lkqm4kkl1r6ki9y.gif

Eating box ain't for everyone lol. I even had a few females tell me they don't like it. They would dome me up all day but not want. Irving In return. My kinda girl lol
My girl was the same way...not any more :tongue:

Just caught up on the last like 8 pages or so :rofl:

The inexperience and insecurity is definitely showing in some of you dudes. That's expected though. We got a dude in the JB forum who only handles his kicks with latex gloves. Dudes on NT are that afraid of germs I know they still holding onto their v card and are definitely not eating anything out.

Then we got dudes that rather be eating out a sneaker than a girl. Word to this dude:

Last edited:

Cunnilingus is literally my favorite sexual act.... And I'll be damned if I'm not great at it...

I hear you. I take pride in that stroke though.

Stroke - 99

Cunnilingus - 79

I ran out of VC. Still working on it.

It's not hard to hit with the joystick bros. It's all about the position you choose, the angle you enter from and the arch of her back/position of her legs.

Try placing a hand on the small of her back in missionary, like you're scooping her up and have her legs back. Once you become aware of where it is, you can feel it with your D everytime. After that, it's just about learning how to manipulate it.

This + tongue punch the bean simultaneously. Chick will probably empty the bank account for you if you get it right.

Bruh. Brolic is dropping knowledge left and right in here :lol:

Got ****** out here with the pencil and notepad

Scholar u the man my dude. Even tho I know this technique already, it's alot of dudes who don't know and about to get a hell of a xmas. Hell I jus learned so much **** in 2013 including how to hit that g spot wit the d.

I think I was hittin that spot the other day me and my girl ended up in a mirrored position facing eachother both leaning back with our arms back behind supporting our bodies. Hard to explain but she was loving it and kept arching further back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom