Put Myspacers on Blast!

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Nah you not corny, matter fact if i was a female, id try to get your opinion on my looks too. that big "P" tattoo is added sexiness, no doubt. and your "beats" are heavenly..
pimp.gif

LOL Thanks for the comment on my beats. I take it your the producer black milk?

Originally Posted by Mike Nef

Nah you not corny, matter fact if i was a female, id try to get your opinion on my looks too. that big "P" tattoo is added sexiness, no doubt. and your "beats" are heavenly..
pimp.gif

Yes, im Black Milk, but just call me chris. yea man, your beats are tight, send me a quick pm, i never collabed with a dude from pittsburghbefore

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I'm from the North Side [The Commons], but I moved out a few years back. Now I got my own spot in Oakland. And you said you make beats, my roommate just said he recognized you as "Juliano's boy".

Yeaa? I used to be on the North all the time, did you to Perry?
But yea, Me, Juliano, & my boy Dugan are in a lil production group together

pimp.gif

Yes, im Black Milk, but just call me chris. yea man, your beats are tight, send me a quick pm, i never collabed with a dude from pittsburgh before
Will do Chris, Its good to see other Producers out here on NT

pimp.gif

Yes, im Black Milk, but just call me chris. yea man, your beats are tight, send me a quick pm, i never collabed with a dude from pittsburgh before
yea, i think we can work something out. Let me check my schedule, im really thinking of flying out there from detroit. You're beats inspiredme

Naw, Schenley...got kicked out the first 9 weeks of my junior year and went to Oliver, but went back the next 9 weeks.

But that's the dookie.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Naw, Schenley...got kicked out the first 9 weeks of my junior year and went to Oliver, but went back the next 9 weeks.

But that's the dookie.

HAHA, thats sounds way to familiar, I know mad people who got sent to Oliver, and from what I hear it goes down at Oliver?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

"sup my hats too big, my mustache is too small"
Its nice to know you like them un groomed mustaches that curl underneath lips, I guess that's how your boyfriend wears his
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea, i think we can work something out. Let me check my schedule, im really thinking of flying out there from detroit. You're beats inspired me
155ibsy.jpg

Originally Posted by Lazy B

pimp.gif

yea, i think we can work something out. Let me check my schedule, im really thinking of flying out there from detroit. You're beats inspired me
155ibsy.jpg
Im guessing you think dudes busting my balls but were actually talking back and fourth through a pm right now

pimp.gif

I take it he's Mayor.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

pimp.gif

155ibsy.jpg
Im guessing you think dudes busting my balls but were actually talking back and fourth through a pm right now
roll.gif
Don't hold your breath b. Just "search topic"Black Milk.

Yea, i told him the truth, dude seems cool. i didnt want to do him dirty like that. the pms got crazy. ya beats are fire though, still

Back
Top Bottom