Put Me On To Boat Shoes

XC36BTD2B.JPG

http://shop.vans.com/weba...001_10147_10101_494151_-1

Brand-wise, go with either Sperry or Rockport. And you might wanna look into getting some socks for 'em...I found these socks that look like littleballerina slippers at Journeys, and you can't see the socks at all when you have the shoes on. They really helped to keep the shoes from smelling terrible.

I haven't worn my Sperrys in months though...I got a pair of cowboy boots and haven't taken 'em off since
laugh.gif

100210_1.jpg

- Pair of these joints, and I'm gooood....!!!!
smokin.gif

- Few more weeks before they are mine
pimp.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

- I call 'em wedgies
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Methedy24

100210_1.jpg

- Pair of these joints, and I'm gooood....!!!!
smokin.gif

- Few more weeks before they are mine
pimp.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

- I call 'em wedgies
eek.gif
man those are some geriatric odd shaped lookin joints.

sperry's. i love my pair. go to an outlet store. pretty nice all around everyday shoes for less than 50 bucks

I've been lookin to get some sperrys but my house mate got the pair I liked so I've been rocking these new DC joints that look a lot like sperrys. Andthey were only 50 bucks

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

Now Kanye got y'all thinking that dressing like a math teacher is hot.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense?

What parts of the game is this?

Originally Posted by illphillip

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense?

People change, things change. Why can't people just accept it?
Keep doing your thing and style and stop worrying about other people for gods sake.

I think it's hilarious that ya'll are trying to dress like the quintessential Southern Frat Boy. What I wonder is have you ever been to a predominantlywhite university? You would see how goofy people look wearing those.

Everbody. Everybody? EVERYBODY who's in a frat rocks those shoes.

I would highly suggest not to cop that look. But then again I'd suggest even more to just do you.

Originally Posted by illphillip

These are dressy casual shoes. What's wrong with that?
I like to see guys wearing Sperrys or something similar with button ups and polos then AF1's and Vans...

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I think it's hilarious that ya'll are trying to dress like the quintessential Southern Frat Boy. What I wonder is have you ever been to a predominantly white university? You would see how goofy people look wearing those.

Everbody. Everybody? EVERYBODY who's in a frat rocks those shoes.

I would highly suggest not to cop that look. But then again I'd suggest even more to just do you.

I agree a lot of fratty people wear these shoes...especially here...but why should that be the reason not to wear them?
If you like them..wear them..if not..don't.

"Urban fashion" became so cannibalistic and naval gazing that people needed to look to other styles in order to bring in a sense of innovation. Lookback at how people were dressing from 02-05; do you really want to go back to rocking velour sweats with white on whites and Mitchell and Ness throwbacks withUNK jeans and Timbs? If so, be my guest but as the market grew up they realized that look only goes so far before you look in the mirror and feel like a clown.The more I get away from thinking and acting like a kid the less I want to look like one.

Chicks love Sperry's and they're comfy as hell.
pimp.gif

I wear Sperry's way more than I do sneakers now. The last 2 pairs of shoes I bought were sperrys.

Man..

Sperry's and Reefs are the only things I wear during the summer.

On my boat, beach, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom