Pusha T

Didnt kno rosie devine was goin by “sophie” er whatever these days. Lol

Went to her ig and whadaya kno, its private. Lol

This is absolutely great.

My god.
Those lines about 40.

24eq2l.jpg

pusha released the best drake diss ever... the shots from kendrick, hov, meek, n all others wasnt doing it for me... this that **** the game needed. that "long kiss goodnight" biggie ****, that cam'ron "hate me now" "dear stan" ****, that 50 "back down" ****, that max b "touched it in miami" ****, that ja rule "loose change" ****...

speaking of loose change, this bar still kills me

"hey yo Em u claim ur mother's a crackhead
& Kim's a well-known sl**,
so what's Hailey gonna be when she grows up?"

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Didnt kno rosie devine was goin by “sophie” er whatever these days. Lol

Went to her ig and whadaya kno, its private. Lol

This is absolutely great.
I wanna say that’s her actual name. Anyway I remember her from the Blue Star live days. I ain’t even mad. Her face may be meh but that booty and height :evil:

0421DD21-B486-4F17-9B82-D90C9878B34B.png
Today is National MS day, idk if Pusha dropped because of that or not. If so that’s vicious lol

Oh damn today is Tuesday my bad

:rofl:

It feels like Ryu is about to face Akuma right now.

I mean I want everyone's favorite waffle colored white knight to win but Jesus Christ, pusha t just hit Drake with that lp, lp, -}, lk, hp raging demon.

I like a good street fighter reference as much much as the next man, but can we not insult the iconic god that is ryu with a drake analogy?

I get it but we cant do that...

pusha released the best drake diss ever... the shots from kendrick, hov, meek, n all others wasnt doing it for me... this that **** the game needed. that "long kiss goodnight" biggie ****, that cam'ron "hate me now" "dear stan" ****, that 50 "back down" ****, that max b "touched it in miami" ****, that ja rule "loose change" ****...

speaking of loose change, this bar still kills me

"hey yo Em u claim ur mother's a crackhead
& Kim's a well-known sl**,
so what's Hailey gonna be when she grows up?"

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
classic line

nah, even ether eventually caught up to broads.

and there's no unseeing that cover art...that instrumental was soo succinct in its masterfulness.

Bro, it's a different generation now. In this generation fake is considered real and vice versa. They are in denial with who they listen to and themselves.

Well, Drake ball is back in your court.

That diss was on some Hit Em Up / Ether level. I didn’t know Push had that em.

nah, even ether eventually caught up to broads.

and there's no unseeing that cover art...that instrumental was soo succinct in its masterfulness.

Women didn't care about the Nas and Jay beef.

Drake is the LL of this era, and has a huge female fanbase. It's totally different.

Back
Top Bottom