Pusha T

What are y’all listening to this off of? A Lisa 2??? Y’all are sick.

Its only like 2 people in here continuously hating lol. This album is fire though Push went in. But if we keeping it 100 Drake went ahead and murdered him and Ye on the same day this **** debuted. Anyone denying that is bugging and like I said I **** with the album hard.

Its only like 2 people in here continuously hating lol. This album is fire though Push went in. But if we keeping it 100 Drake went ahead and murdered him and Ye on the same day this **** debuted. Anyone denying that is bugging and like I said I **** with the album hard.
That's debatable. I wouldn't say he "murdered" anyone.

“Old ****** slapping young ******? Imagine that, where you from *****?”

And then Puff produced Crutches, Crosses, Caskets at that? Lmfaooooo Drake came at Pusha’s head with that Duppy but he REALLY don’t want it with Push fr fr. I love Drake by the way.

Who wrote that drake reply though?
I think I listened to this album at least 6 times already.
Not a classic album. don't see how people can call it that off 1 day.
Beats r ok to nice. I prefer pusha on neptunes beats but Kanye's team did aight. Favorite track at the moment is come back baby.
We might hear more reply tracks from pusha then the actual total tracks from this EP

Last edited:
Drake fans seriously bother me. I’ll admit he had some dope lines, but someone explain to me how if Drake is so great why he hasn’t responded to any of Kendrick’s disses yet but can respond to Pusha in less than 24 hours.

Drake fans seriously bother me. I’ll admit he had some dope lines, but someone explain to me how if Drake is so great why he hasn’t responded to any of Kendrick’s disses yet but can respond to Pusha in less than 24 hours.
:lol:
So u think pusha better than Kendrick
By that estimation
I don’t think drake responded
Cause it’s not that serious between them
He responded to pusha just cause of how long he been throwing shots

Someone I work with really just said Kendrick doesn’t want it with Drake, that he would “take his soul” the same he did to Pusha.... smh at the entire statement.

Someone I work with really just said Kendrick doesn’t want it with Drake, that he would “take his soul” the same he did to Pusha.... smh at the entire statement.
Kendrick trash though
Fake deep
Who has Kendrick battled
That would make u believe
he would body anyone
He still living off the that verse
On big Sean song
That never released officially
All Kendrick gonna do
Is change his voice like 30 times
On a track
And throw a few gang references in
And make it seem like he got more stripes
Than drake

Kendrick trash though
Fake deep
Who has Kendrick battled
That would make u believe
he would body anyone
He still living off the that verse
On big Sean song
That never released officially
All Kendrick gonna do
Is change his voice like 30 times
On a track
And throw a few gang references in
And make it seem like he got more stripes
Than drake

Bruh you need to just give it up and call it a day. You wilin.

Back
Top Bottom